Most Annoying/worst People Youve Smoked With

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Bluedynamite, May 18, 2013.

White girl high isn't nearly as great as white girl wasted man  :hide:

2. this one guy who got mad at my friend... so he decided to fake swing an axe at him.
    i still dont know where he got an axe

3. This guy who decided to turn a nice little smoke session into "let's how much meth I can handle." Fucker almost got me arrested.

4. Damn thats freaking craxxy haha he musta been stupid lol 
    Yeah I am pretty toasted 

5. One guy I smoked with just got this angry look in his eyes and started mumbling when he was high last time I ever smoked with him

6. #26 Old School Smoker, May 19, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 19, 2013
    One time when I was in high school, we smoked with a friend that literally puked after smoking. We laugh at him and kicked his ass out of the sesh and gave him a rep not to smoke with him anymore.

Oh, and another thing, I hate it when someone breaks the puff and pass rule. They hold the joint and take a 2nd or 3rd hit b4 passing. And I hate people that drool into a bong when they pull away after a hit.

There was one idiot who thought it was cool to dip joints into ny-quil because "the alcohol will get you more buzzed"

7. lol what's that like?

[​IMG]

8. Old people that smoked in the 60s or 70s and don't stop saying how their bud was better annoying as hell.

9. one time i was smoking with this girl and we were smoking a joint of dank. my dank.  she would take a hit and start messing around with her phone.   at first i tried to ignore it, then finally i said that joint is burning pass it to me.  she took another hit and passed.  space case

10. I used to consume herbal remedies via smoking with a guy who we shall call R. R never had any herbal, but he sure as hell wanted yours. He also never had a good connect, the only guy he ever took me to was an hour walk across town, only for his guy to be out (that and apparently the guy froze all his weed, do people do that?)

Anyway, so after months of R showing up basically the moment I got herb (I think he must have had my house bugged or something, that or he had herb-based radar). So, anyway, his birthday comes up and he's all "Oh yeah, we're gonna smoke out." so I went to my bro and borrowed a piece (didn't have the $$$ or one of my own at the moment) and go over there.

Dude had a single nug.

That was his entire stash.

11. lighter stealers

12. Coworkers at the worst to smoke with. 

13. There was also this other kid who kept making fun of me for coughing. He kept calling me a lightweight because I had a low tolerance. I hate people like that, like its a bad thing I cough and have a low tolerance.

14. What is your job?

15. I would've been out of there if anything other than bud was there.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Alright my buddy F brings a friend W to come smoke so sure whatever. We get high and I start making a digorno pizza. This guy is geeking out spacing out and all that, well after I make the pizza and we all start eating. The mother fucker nabs like 3/4 the pizza and runs to the bathroom and starts eating it. He came out and gave us the pizza back he only ate like a slice or two and we pushed him to the ground yelling "THE FUCK BITCH THATS OUR PIZZA!" we were fuckin around with him.

He turned out to be a really cool guy but he got roped in with a bad chick by knocking her up. She's on drugs heavy, lives with her mom who's on drugs and is mentally insane. I gave one of her ex bfs a ride to his house after she kicked him out but not before taking a hammer to his knee and leaving a grapefruit sized knot on the kneecap. The worst part is though, this guy W "supposedly" committed suicide, her craziness and the pressure of the situation was getting to him. I had a first responder call where he had a panic attack and was seizing slightly. He was only a pizza boy making minimum. The angle of the shot though has got some people thinking she shot him.

17. From looking how perverted and horny young stoners are, I bet 75% want to smoke with you.  :ey:

18. I would have to say my friends brother, he's the guy that smokes less than you and then he always says hes higher than you and tells you your faking, major buzzkill for me. He's also the biggest selfish dicm I have ever seen. He never buys and he is always hogging the weed, like this day we both decided to get the most fucked up possible, so we each smoke 2 grams In a gravity bong I had just made, he doesnt thank me and leaves right after. After sharring all the weed with him, he cant even buy me alcohol for the price he pays, he charges me like 10$ more and tries to drink off me too. What a dick... :(

19. People that make a bunch of stupid rules in regard to smoking..

That's some petty schoolyard bullshit.

I don't bitch when someone takes a third puff, or drops the joint. I just go "daaamn this guy's baked!"

I smoke to loosen up and mellow out, it's a session, not the goddamned weed olympics.

Same thing with people that complain when you don't take a gargantuan hit. Honestly, you should commend people for taking smaller hits, the bowl lasts longer!

20. yeah i know what thats like, the one guy i invited to the session wouldnt stop talking, i mean he would just talk absolute shit and it seemed like he was talking forever because we were all stoned. eventually i had to tell him to shut the fuck up and smoke. he got pissed off and punched me in the arm, that guys a douche