Most Annoying/worst People Youve Smoked With

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Bluedynamite, May 18, 2013.

1. I hate people who don't shut the fuck up. I also am annoyed by people who are sober and they know you are so they try to enhance your high by like waving their hands in you face or doing other shit to try to make your high better. Fuck off I say let me chill and do my own thing. If you want to make my high better go get me some food or something good to drink.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  2. I hate smoking with people who basically advertise the fact that they are smoking weed to the entire world and try to draw attention to themselves. We get it, you're smoking weed. Cool story, bro.

3. I hate smoking with people who think they're a fuckin outlaw because they smoke weed.

4. #324 Creator002, Sep 1, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 1, 2015
    My cousin.
    He's a very, very annoying drunk and an annoying sober person if I'm high.
    He'll tell me to look at him and then start laughing just ti get me to laugh. Then he'll say I'm gone. Well, no shit.
    Also, you fucking made me laugh on purpose. What was I gonna do? Keep staring at you straight faced? Maybe I'll tell you to fuck off next time.
    The best time was when he was drunk and being a total dick (loud, getting in people's faces) and my mate and I convinced him to have a joint. He went to bed about 20 minutes later.

5. Anyone that fucks with your high. Especially the dumb asses who are clueless and try to freak you out. Like I'm tripping on acid or something. That shit just puts me in a bad mood. I like toking with my husband. He's laid back and relaxed and I enjoy being with him so it's always a nice time. :)

6. #326 Dannyxg, Nov 26, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 26, 2015
    One guy i have smoked with numerous times always starts talking about how he doesnt like hills and making fudge....The most random shit. He won't talk to us either he might but then he'll say HELLO!! really loud and say he feels like he's "experiencing someday else experiencing him" and i went so an OBE then? to the reply of "Anal, actually." Then we made him do a gravity bong the day after.....It went better? No,no it didn't it was worse than anything ever i'll post full story once my laptops fixed

7. Na he sounds like a bitch my friend puked in his shirt so it wouldn't get all over my truck that's taking one for the team

8. I don't like smoking with anyone that treats it like a competition. Sometimes I just want one small hit, it's annoying when someone's trying to egg you on to smoke more all the time. You're not more cool cuz you smoked that blunt by yourself bro

9. #329 stealyourfaces, Nov 28, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 28, 2015
    during the reg smoking days a few years ago I had a friend who would always roll up seeds into the blunt/pack them in the bowl for some reason. I mentioned it to my other friends and they had no idea why he did it either. One time during a sesh at his house I even got a seed in my mouth on accident and had to spit it out lol. He got banned from rollin duty. Also I wasn't there for this one, but there was a guy who went to my high school that would talk up how dank his weed is and he only smokes "that loud". The type of dude who only listens to chief keef and shit like that. For the sake of this post I'll just call him G. Well G showed up for a sesh with my friends and the sack he brought was full of seeds and they had to show him how to hit a bong because he had no clue how. And dude drooled everywhere from taking too big of a rip. G is also the same person who left school during lunch and tried dabs for his first time. He returned during 6th period geometry only to sleep 3/4 class. I hear a sound like water was spilled and I turn my back to see that G rose from the dead and pukes all over his desk/laptop/himself and falls back asleep in it right after. The nurse got called and they bought that he was just feelin "sick" all day. True story and it's something too funny to ever forget

10. This one kid snitched and got us both arrested. Such a buzz kill...

11. Augustwest. Lol

12. Na man smoking with girls is fricon awesome you can see there true side and its pretty bad ass much better than video gamer single guys lol

13. I don't think anyone is bitching about the throwing in money rule. The lighter rule is fucked though like seriously mybe my lighter died or sucks or hey i forgot to bring it. I shouldn't be punished cause of some mythical smoking rules

14. only one kid i hated smoking with this dude i worked with. I went out back to smoke a J and he followed me back there and i offered to share and all he fucking did was talk shit. So my manager came over to smoke with me and brought this fucking kid along. i had just bought and we were smoking some of my stash and when the bowl was cashed he reaches into my bag on the table and starts packing another bowl. Im like "were you gonna fucking ask before you did that" and "hes like don't be a stingy fuck" so i got pissed grabbed the spoon out of his hand and threw it in a cup of water i had sitting there and told him to get the fuck out. Me and my manager smoked more but fuck that kid don't just assume you were gonna get to smoke more of my shit when you didnt even throw in or anything.

15. I stopped hanging with someone because of something similar. Only because they said I was a try hard in front of my other friends. He would get reg and grind the whole compresses piece, stems and all and pack insanely huge bowls that were to harsh to smoke. Wouldn't change the bong water. He was at my house and I went to put some bottle water in it and he got pissed, said I was a try hard. Yeah fuck him. All those seeds and stems made him a dumb fuck. He also smacked the shit out of his dog in front of me and it took all my will not to hurt him. (Had other people over that didnt/couldnt handle violence but looking back I should have showed him how it feels. Poor dog. I hope it bites his dick off.

16. #336 IfImoffpleasecorrect, Dec 6, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 6, 2015
    1someone i knew told me to get over to a girl-i-didn't-know- 's house. after bong rips, this girl i just met started crying hardcore and undressing. we couldn't get her to stop crying so we left

/\\ i knew a guy we don't chill anymore who did exactly that. he was a legit stoner. baked he always cried and was putting his shoes on and off. something mental?

2crusties. you know the homeless punk kids with dogs. they smell homeless which is half the problem. you are somewhere downtown, and they come up and say wanna get high with us. their wild dogs running around without a leash barking. then they try to sell you half a gram of mids for 'a full gram of kush' and if you're drunk enough to pay up, they want you to smoke it right away and share

3my younger brother. every time he gets baked, he just sits in the corner with a glassy stare and not communicating with you. when i attempt to strike up a conversation, he right away puts his headphones on i can hear music blaring

4myself. i laugh like a madman. in public people are like wtf is wrong with this person

17. This one dick used to always show up to my place to chill with my brother mainly. But since I always had weed he would always ask me to pack a bowl or roll a j. I'm like nah... I'd rather smoke alone than smoke up all my weed with someone who never pitched even once or dropped cash.

18. I actually smoke with my sister quite a bit but damn she is annoying. I like to relax, listen to music, watch movies and just relax. She's the one person who stabs me in the ribs with her finger and with a whiny voice says "Why aren't you talking to me? Stop being quiet!"
    She also has this habit of staring straight at me for minutes at a time, and then laughs. It freaks me out and she does it purposely.
    I love her but damn she kills my buzz

19. Anybody who slobbers on a joint, that shit is just fuckin nasty.

20. People who bring others without telling you.
    People who expect me to entertain them when I'm high.

It's usually some tag along bum motherfucker who got nothing to contribute, or some kid who won't shut up.