Most Annoying/worst People Youve Smoked With

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Bluedynamite, May 18, 2013.

1. about 2 years back, there was this chick who would try sooo hard to fit in and would do anything to get people to like her, so she hung out with these chicks who would come over to my buddies house with us to smoke after school, and after a sesh we decided to walk to mcdonalds as it was like 5 minutes away. anyways the whole walk there she was looking for cigarette butts on the ground and smoking them. total buzz kill acting like a fucking lunatic, also she just burned the weed in the bowl she wouldn't even make the bong bubble

2. #302 stonedsatan, Aug 8, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 8, 2015
    ugh

3. Smoking with a homie and these 2 chicks. Passing a bong and right before my turn was this chubby chick with dyed rainbow hair and she tried taking a big hit to impress everyone but ended up drooling down the side of the glass, had the most disgusting coughing fit I've ever heard and didn't even finish her hit.

Sounded like a dead animal was inside her calling for help and I didn't even take the hit after her.

4. People who tell you not to take a big hit, more for everyone, take it easy.. and then...suck half the fucking joint into their lungs. Normally they're the ones that never share. grrrr!! I'm getting pissed just thinking about it.

5. People judging me about smoking in any way, whether it be how often or how important to me it is. I don't give a flying fuck I work 2 jobs and I pay for that shit so fuck off.

6. This one time I smoked with this kid in my English class behind the HS (there's a lot of trails in the back) and he was fine when we smoked the day after and from then on he would not shut up about it. Like at all now everyone in the school knows I smoke and is asking for freebies.

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

7. Chill lmao! Wait idk if anybody else asked you more about this, but please tell the whole story of that that sounds crazy af!

8. right when you got to the fat chick part I started dying laughing😂😂

9. Back when I used to toke at a young age I had my 2 stoner homies I used to always blaze with they were really coo ! Haha and I guess we can all relate to this thread too hahaha!! But that was back in AZ now I'm in CA , but I just recently met some friends at my HS and he would always talk about how he smokes and shit so I invite him and another friend the other day to smoke so I end up making a gravity bong right and my friend (let's call him V) so V ended up giving me some cash just so i can smoke a dime with him , it was coo I wasn't trippen ! But my other homie ( let's call him J) was the one that always talked about how he smoked ! V just smokes every once in a while !! Alright so I make the gravity bong and I let V hit it first cause he shot me cash right! So V hits it and everything is coo V says " I'm alright I don't wanna hit it anymore "so I pack some for J and he hits it .. holds in his hit.. And starts coughing like a motherfucker!! So he went on my couch and started playing GTA5 but J said he wasn't feeling good so he gave the controller to V aight so everything is coo but this foo J starts acting weird? He aint talking or anything and the only thing he said was "it feels like I'm not here" and this too passed the fuck out?!? Me and V didn't think about it at first but he like stays like that for 15 minutes and I was like of he's probably joking but I start trying to wake him up and I told V " oh shit J really is passed out, help me pick him up so he gets back in his zone." We pick him up and he starts waking up and that motherfucker throws up everywhere in my living room ! On my table, my shoes, my goddamn floor! I was pist ! I kept telling him go to the fucking bathroom but he just kept throwing up on my shit ! After that he literally passes out again and stays like that for hours. I ended up cleaning up his fucking vomit with V . eventually V leaves my house and J wakes up after a long ass time ! I gave him a HP and a water bottle and he dipped out . later that night J ended up texting me "sorry I threw up all over your floor , I'm never hitting a gravity bong " I just texted him back its coo. But it's funny that this happened cause he would be the one always telling us that he smoked up a lot and shit . all of this happened after one gravity hit of some good. People like that annoy me ....

10. When you look to the left for the pass and the roach gets dropped...[​IMG]

PICK THAT SHIT UP BRUH. keep the cherry flowin.. maybe because I didn't make the cut for the relay-race team but I was a star sprinter for that 200x.

11. I hate people who demand i get out of my comfy seat and do stuff right after im freshly baked. The most annoying was a friend who always wanted to go on a damn walk after we smoked the rimmer i just packed and all i wanna do is relax goddamnit [​IMG]

12. I know a kid that will puke off 1 hit of weed

13. I have a friend that I hadn't smoked with in awhile. So we decide to chill out for most of the day and smoke. He had a little bit of bud left but I supplied most of it, not a big deal.
    So I take out my bowl, and we start smoking it, and this mother decided to empty the bowl after my hit. As I keep explaining to him "Dude, I packed it up completely theres still more in there" he decides to hall out a paper clip and empty the bowl. Right after I told him that I only hit it once.
    After the tenth time of it happening I was convinced he either deliberately emptied the half full bowl or he's just an idiot and thought it was all ash because the top was crisped. Definitely the latter. Haven't really smoked with him much anymore... Waste of weed lol.

14. Some people can't handle bongs man.

15. yea true. Ha I sounded like a dick :/ but Nah me and J are still coo!

16. I would of cut them off first time they started acting bossy wtf

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

17. My moms probably the worst person I've ever smoked with , she gets really weird when she's high haha

18. #318 Baked Canadian Girl, Aug 29, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 29, 2015
    I have this one friend I barely see and whenever she smokes she gets super extra and starts dancing and singing and yelling and ugh it's too much to handle ya know? My other friend who I used to blaze with would get way too emotional and start crying or calling a bunch of people. Once back in high school this ninth grader sat at my table and he knew I smoked and he would jokingly try to grab my bag because he knew there was weed in it.... Like seriously calm yourself lol
    I need some stoner friends.

19. People who don't know how to inhale it and then they complain about not getting high even though I've explained/showed them how to inhale correctly a million times. Or the people that act like they're soooo high and say things like "Dude... I'm seeing rainbows and the trees are talking." "I can smell sounds." Oh, okay, sure you are.

20. This one dude would always ask me question after question after question. I wouldn't have minded if they were good questions but just rattling off 20 pointless questions in a row I had to ask him if he was writing a fucking book.
    I apologized after but Jesus Christ he was annoying