Most Annoying/worst People Youve Smoked With

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Bluedynamite, May 18, 2013.

1. What are some annoying/stupid things people you get high with say or do.

When I was younger I smoked with a kid a few times and he would always talk in a high-pitched tone and talk with one word when he was high. For example, if he wanted food he would just say "food! food!" or to watch tv "tv! tv!" He would just act retarded. I obviously never smoked with him again.

2. there's this one kid I smoke with who always becomes an asshole. he's cool when he's sober but as soon as he's high he starts trying to boss people around and shit like that. it's pretty funny cuz he's like 5'3..

there's also this other dickhead I smoked with...he was fucking geeking off the weed. so bad that he got kicked out of the head shop for acting like a dickhead. the headshop owner was like..."what the fuck is up with your boy?" lmfao I still smoke with him, just don't chill with him in public haha

I smoked with my workout partner once. he also started acting all bossy and bitchy when we were deciding where to go to eat. everyone else was too high to make a decision so I made my suggestion and he's like "why do you get to pick? why doesn't anyone else get a choice? fuck that, let's go here instead" I was like wtfff lol. it's funny cuz he's also like 5'3. must be a little man complex that fucks with you when you're high

3. Eat tons of junk food in the back full of junk food trunk banging his head cause no junk food are left. lol [​IMG]

4. Freshmen girls.

5. lol what's that like?

6. Awful. :laughing: But to be more descriptive - they usually don't stop talking

7. Ghetto H.S. girls and not even the funny ones, the "straight out gossip about everything you see" type of girls. 

8. Any highschooler, because they smoke the GRADE A MASTA KOOSH WIF DA WINDEX SHIT ND DA SPARKLES

I look at their "20 sack" and it's one gram of reggie shake  :laughing:

9. I can't stop laughing reading this thread. I have a friend who also gets all bossy and but hurt when we smoke. When we were younger he would flip shit and start yelling cuz we were 'being too loud' in his backyard and were gunna wake up his parents. Funny thing is he's a also bout 5'3.

I had one friend, a girl, who would get high with us and basically get so horny she could probably f*ck anything. Doesnt seem like a problem right? Well it is when she tells every guy in the room she wants to f*ck them, then goes to the bathroom and passes out in the tub leaving 3-4 dudes sitting around with boners listening to Avenged Sevenfold at 3am.

3rd annoying friend I would have to say is probably myself. We would all chill out and toke in my homie's backyard and I would drive my friends crazy talkin bout off the wall shit. I'm sure I'm not the only one who gets stoned and becomes Socrates reincarnate. Only problem is my friends were such dumb asses they couldn't even comprehend an episode of Family Guy when they were high, let alone understand my rants about how pharmaceutical companies have no intention of healing people and only look to gain profit from symptom management. So I'd say I was probably their annoying friend.

10. first time I smoked, this kid kept on punching me on the arm, and I'm pretty sure he touched my leg in the car, and played footsies with me and touched my dick with his foot...weird kid sure he was just playing but we stopped chilling, my weird life...

I hear you on this. I blab a lot due to my aspergers, so I get on a rant about pharmaceuticals and my friends are like "Yeah man I get what you mean... they totally like... do bad shit and stuff..."

12. I'm a pill not, but I can't talk about that, as you see i have two warning points already. I posted in back pain post,if you want to read.

13. After reading the last few posts, I'm happy to say that most of my friends and people I smoke with all partake in meaningful and existential to theoretical conversations that can last for hours. We play chess sometimes too lol getting stoned and just going off on our thoughts is fun for us and a common pass time.

But I tend to find the people who act immature to be the ones who are the worst when high. They usually just act even more 'dumb' than normal and it just gets old. Sure, a funny retarded moment here and there throughout a high is great, who doesn't like to laugh? But someone once told me "Save the funny," and that's a quote I hold in my heart every day. Excessive use of bad jokes gets old fast. So those kinds of highs are my least favorite.

Also, the people who hoard the weed aren't very fun. They make you feel awkward and it's just not cool.

Drama people suck too.

15. I hate smoking with people who hoard the weed aswell, like damn I pitched in to and by the time I get the bowl it's cashed :(

I also hate people who can't just chill out, like enjoy the high we don't have to be doing something!

16. Another awful one is the guy who doesn't pass the bud. I got a homie, love him to death like a brother to me, but he is the worst about this.
    When we smoke he likes to freestyle rap along to the music we listen to. He will babysit the blunt or pipe for 20 minutes free styling and never take one hit if you don't remind him.
    We have to nag at him at least 5 times a night. Dude shut the fuck up, hit that shit, and pass it homie!

• Like Like x 1
  17. My ex-bestfriend. He had many problems. He'd ask me to roll my own weed almost constantly, and when I said I will when I want, he'd get his knickers in a twist, sitting with a face like a smacked arse. He used to ask me for 'man-hugs' when he was stoned. Used to try WAY too hard to be funny, and just wasn't... urgh.

Another kid who clearly couldn't handle his shit ended up passing out in my garage. He had about 4 off a joint, and his eyes rolled in the back of his head and he just said, "help!" and fell over. Started twitching. Generally, I freaked out. He was up 2 minutes later though when a girl he liked came over to my house. I confronted him, and he tried to tell me he had a heart attack. Fucking idiot.

I'm gonna re-visit this thread when I'm in a better mood haha.

18. a kid ate my bud once, like straight up ate it.

19. #20 Hopinshasdjas, May 19, 2013
    Last edited: May 19, 2013
    LMFAO I pictured him saying help and falling perfectly in my head haha. I had that happen to me once, I don't know what happened to your friend, but I only had a bag of chips to eat in the morning, then later that night I went to my cousins house for st patricks day and took a shot of captain morgan I believe and a toke out the mini bong. We were playin cards and I started feeling heavy and darkness creeping from the side of my eyes. He said my eyes were rolling back and I was abouta pass out lol. Told him to take me to the coach and gimme water and I started feeling a lot better.

To add to the thread, idk if it's my perception of others but a lot of people I would smoke with would turn out to be really introvert and take everything personally. Idk, like trying to make a joke and they'd laugh but I could feel that they also took some offense to it, causing me to prefer smoking alone now.