Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Big Green Pill

• Please log in to reply

pief

pief

Banned Or am I?...

• Registered Upgraded
  • 274 posts
Does anyone know anything about a big green pill? I was told the pill doesn't have a name because it's a street drug or whatever the fuck you want to call it. But any info at all about a very large green pill...BGN ... Big green neon ....very large pill..

thanks in advance...no i dont have pictures and no i cannot get pics..just tryin to get some info.

GreenLantern420

GreenLantern420

RIP

• Old School
  • 4,673 posts
If the pill is a 'street' drug, then it would probably be X. I wouldnt take a non-pharm pill, if you dont know whats in it or even what it is.

Any imprints or anything

boredjim8

boredjim8

Unregistered User

• Old School
  • 2,511 posts
^^

if its blank .. idk i wouldnt take it..

or find a friend that does x n get him to lick a tiny bit of it .. u can taste it n tell waht it is sometimes idk? pics?

Gag On Grass

Gag On Grass

Smokin till you're Chokin

• Registered Upgraded
  • 677 posts
maybe it's a suppository? :P

stoned_nate

stoned_nate

• Registered Upgraded
  • 713 posts
ive had hydrocodones that were big and a light green but they had imprints with names and numbers, if i doesnt have any of that stuff one thing i would think is maybe like a multi vitamin or somethkng like that cause they are ussually large plain different colored pills but i have no idea, i wouldnt take it until u find out unless u really want to

pief

pief

Banned Or am I?...

• Registered Upgraded
  • 274 posts
Im pretty sure it was oxycontin....fuck that shit son

Elem3nt17

Elem3nt17

Technical Spectacle

• Old School
  • 3,676 posts
Sounds like a multivitamin to me. I have large green pills in my cupboard and they are multivitamins. Prescription drugs like opiates and whatnot always have some sort of identification on them, ie. numbers/letters. If it was oxycontin it would have some sort of identification on it.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users