FAQ Questions

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by Lizard King, May 14, 2013.

You'll probably have better luck here...

http://forum.grasscity.com/tokers-qa/744627-drug-test-question-ask-here.html

2. Thanks bro

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. Will this rainstorm kill my plants?

4. maybe

need a bit more info

5. Is there a chance we will ever see profile border colors back?
    That thick colored borderline that stuck out around profiles depending on what the status was.
    Any chance we'll see that again?

6. I can't login to my account on my iPhones browser and I can't post a topic on your app? Am I missing something or are both your website and your app really poor quality?

7. Wen it comes to an auto flower if it says 5weeks does that mean frm germination it's ready to harvest or how does it all work. This is my first time I've really taken to try n learn more about gardening if anyone that has a green thumb culd help it wuld b great. I jus like to hav as much info on things so I kno wat I'm talking about/doing

8. take a look around this part of the site http://forum.grasscity.com/medical-marijuana-culti...

9. I'm trying to write about the stress I'm dealing with due to my best friend trying a hard drug and it's been getting deleted. I know you are not supposed to discuss other drugs, but I thought that was for personal experiences. I'm asking how to deal with my friend doing this, not talking about the use of the drug, so why is this not ok?

10. That would still fall under the discussion of other drugs...there is nothing in the rule limiting it to personal experiences...it states the discussion of them is not allowed...period...

Discussion of a friend using a drug, is still discussion of drug use...

11. Is there not a way to access user name changes anymore, or the list of the mod team?

12. So now pm must be apptof by mods lame shit

13. :confused:

14. Dude WTF you mean by :confused: just "apptof" that shit..

Dude I sorry but I'm literately roling in the floor

15. approved? maybe? bet he is on a phone
    goto settings then display names and ya none of the links to the mod list work at least not going through the forum guidelines

16. Ok started a new journal and this one guy thinks its ok to post advertisments on my page. How do i get rid of his adds

17. All gone now.
    You did it the right way by reporting the post. He had more spam in other threads too, so with your assistance, the City is cleaner now.
    :smoke:

18. How do I upload a pic on the app?

19. What does "member title" mean on my profile and how does it change

20. if you go into settings you can change it to what ever you like it doesn't really mean anything just an extra blerp of text for you to mess around with