FAQ Questions

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by Lizard King, May 14, 2013.

1. How do I add a picture to my profile???

2. How do I create a post from the grasscity app

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. How do I create a thread if I want to ask a question that will obviously be seen by more people

Chill

4. Wondering if i have to change to bigger pot growin hydro?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. Up in tha right hand corner of ya phone u see the 3 dots when in a main forum. Press em an u should see a section on ya phone where the keyboard comes up it should have a section there that states start a new topic.

6. How do you ignore a user on the app? And when you do, can they not reply to your threads? Me and a certain user had drama on one of my threads and now he won't stop bringing it to new ones :/

Ignoring a user just prevents you from seeing their posts...you can see they posted, but it hides the actual post...not sure how that works on the app though...

It also prevents that member from sending you PMs...

It does not prevent the member from posting in you threads, or any threads for that matter...

Unfortunately, my knowledge of the app is limited...maybe someone else can help you out with that aspect...

8. New post?

9. [quote name="AJ_helix" post="20990449" timestamp="1417144856"]How do I create a thread if I want to ask a question that will obviously be seen by more people

Did you find out the answer how to post a thread I can't figure it out lol I'm on the android app could you help me?

10. Can someone tell me HOW to ask a question on hear post a tread or just anything I'm on the app on android

11. image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

12. Im doin it from an i phone but the first screen u press what u wanna go into then on the second screen u press the 3 dots an something that looks like the third screen should pop up. Good Luck!

13. Where can I post about new strains and strain origins?

14. Ok thanks. I wanted to post a thread or new topic on help with this rta dripper system I have got nobody seems to have any answers it's driving me mad haha

15. if you log in from a computer you can see the growing section of the site http://forum.grasscity.com/medical-cannabis-breeding/ post about it in there fair warnning out side of that part of the site strains arent givin much credit

16. Guys quick question...I haven't smoked in 2 months and I want to smoke for the first time today but I have a drug test 2 weeks after...I intend on only smoking once but when I do...if I drink a lot of water and work out a lot will I be safe in 2 weeks...I'm 6ft and weigh 180lbs.

17. no don't smoke

18. Ok guys I need some serious advice. I have a drug test for a really good job opportunity in 2 weeks ..I've only smoked twice in the last week. I'm 5'10, 180lbs and workout 1-2 times a week. I'm worried I won't pass so I'm just thinking about using a friends clean urine and try to keep it at 95-100degrees with a heating pad ..any suggestions I never had to do a drug test before HELPPP!!!