[Unofficial] New Features (w/ pics)

Discussion in 'General' started by Twistedd, May 14, 2013.

1. I like everything about the new system apart from that then, reputation should defiantly remain. hope the admin/ mods consider re-introducing it in some way in future

2. Oh wait i thought you meant the stars on my profile. I like the green like thing lol. What are the stars? sorry for being a pain :/

To be honest I have no idea what the stars are haha, I think people can just rate you? o-o

I don't think it's an option for the mods to re-introduce rep, because as of the update the forum is no longer running on v-Bulletin, and the new forum type doesn't actually support rep. I may be wrong though.

4. I want to know what happened to the photos and my e-penis.

5. I was shocked but I kinda like it. It's much neater and runs way smoother. Just have to get used to

6. So is this Gc still allowing everyone to post photo's here and keep a journal with photo's? my online thread with past 2 years of photo's is gone and i cant find any of them.knew a good thing would eventualy come to a stop but didnt think so abrupt.

will my journal's photo's be put back?

7. They should. Everyone using photos is using a 3rd party. I wasn't uploading anything to the galley. The gallery should be online in a few days or so.

8. I can't quite figure out the subscribed threads thing yet Twistedd. It definitely has no kind of order to it, won't tell me about new posts on all the threads I'm on and keeps the ones I've already seen there.

Other than that I'm all good, but it just feels a bit messy and I'm missing a load of stuff.

9. Subscribed threads haven't been added yet. I

It is staff chat :)

11. What happened to the iPhone App???? 😭

12. Is there anyway to see who's viewed my page?

13. Shhh, they don't know that.

14. So are our groups gone or are they comming back? just curious.

Gc ghost crew for life!

15. Social Groups are gone for good . They were not used at all 

fuck, wasted a lot of peoples time with that.......good job

17. What the hell happened to subscribed threads.  Now where it once said subscribied threads it just says "my content".  Get it the fuck together GC!!! lol

[​IMG]

18. When I click on my username at the top of the page (to the left of messenger) a drop down menu appears. Directly to the right of 'my content' is 'subscribed threads'.

19. What happened to the rep bar? How will I measure the length of my e-penis and my stature as a man?

20. so I've tried to add two friends since the update, and I can't see either one. Did they deny my request or is that feature not quite ready yet?