• Oct 31 2006 05:39 AM
  • 15 Replies
  • Please log in to reply
  • bongsrthebest

• blowbud4life
  • Old School
  • 1,687 posts

Posted 31 October 2006 - 05:39 AM

Ever try 99 bananas. It's so yummy. it taste like bananas and is 99 proof. 49.5 5 per volume. about 20 dollars a bottle. Get some and get a pina colda slurpie and mix it. tatse amazing.
Replies (15)

Similar Topics: 99 Bananas.     x

• Only users lose drugs

• Motoxridah
  • Old School
  • 5,571 posts

Posted 31 October 2006 - 06:51 AM

Dude I had exactly what you said! Pina colada slurpee with 99 banannas. It has such a strong taste of bananna that you can take shots like its nothing. I love it but I have only had it twice... my friend steals random bottles from his grocery store so we try a bit of everything from time to time. Right now its JD :eek:

• Live, Laugh, Love

• JollyRoger227
  • Old School
  • 6,520 posts

Posted 31 October 2006 - 02:50 PM

I just drink it straight, but I liked 99 sour apples better :)

• Deli Creep

• Weed_Beer_Metal
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 529 posts

Posted 31 October 2006 - 03:31 PM

Man up and drink some whiskey, you girly men. heheh. I kid.

Schnapps and Soco and stuff makes me friggin sick. I am all about the scotch.

• stoned_nate
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 713 posts

Posted 31 October 2006 - 04:45 PM

i am ussually a vodka drinker but ive been getting into gin just recenctly, ive been drinkin gin and juice for the last 4 days and have to take a couple of days off from drinkin to recover, i ussually dont buy thsoe kind of drinks but i have bought a couple of bottles of 99 bannas.i drink alot of beer too

• reprsent them slantd eyes

• designatedtoker
  • Old School
  • 1,519 posts

Posted 31 October 2006 - 04:57 PM

Schnapps and Soco and stuff makes me friggin sick. I am all about the scotch.

holla!

• bongsrthebest

• blowbud4life
  • Old School
  • 1,687 posts

Posted 31 October 2006 - 08:49 PM

Tonite it's Jack on the rocks.

• Banned

• IGotTheCottons
  • Banned by Moderators
  • 18,947 posts

Posted 31 October 2006 - 09:05 PM

I got alcohol on 99 Berries (along with almost a 6-pack and some rassberry vodka)... Haven't tried the bananas though... Sounds yummy...

I'm more of a whiskey person (or vodka)... Jameson Irish Whisky all the way! Either on the rocks, or in ICB's, or with some coffee with some Baily's Irish Cream... Mmmmm...

Sucks I can't drink much anymore though... I gotta be careful and shit now... :(

• Banned

• bigtee212
  • Banned by Moderators
  • 849 posts

Posted 31 October 2006 - 09:12 PM

i like rums, cheap ones at that cause im cheap. 151 or captian and coke or my go to's

but if im really poor as i am often cause im paying for college i buy 11$ per 1.75 vodka. as in karkov

i obviously currently just drink to get drunk

• GROWAHOLIC

• D-Dog
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 886 posts

Posted 31 October 2006 - 09:21 PM

i am ussually a vodka drinker but ive been getting into gin just recenctly, ive been drinkin gin and juice for the last 4 days and have to take a couple of days off from drinkin to recover, i ussually dont buy thsoe kind of drinks but i have bought a couple of bottles of 99 bannas.i drink alot of beer too

I LIKE THAT SIGNITURE YOU GOT stoned_nate. PEACE And you all I'm gonna pick up a fith of that 99 banannas tonight and try it out. I hope it's better than that 99 apples shit, My brother bought a fith of that shit one night and I got sich as hell, that shits to sweet. Peace again

• mt127158
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 138 posts

Posted 31 October 2006 - 09:55 PM

99 apples sucks. Hate that shit. I like 151.

• bongsrthebest

• blowbud4life
  • Old School
  • 1,687 posts

Posted 01 November 2006 - 05:21 AM

Well I'm pretty swhirly now off a pint of Crown.

• i can roll joints.

• racoonsuit
  • Old School
  • 977 posts

Posted 01 November 2006 - 05:29 AM

never had that, but it sounds good. i tried butter shots the other week and it was awesome. the butterscotch taste over powers the alcohol so much that you can't even taste it. and it's 80 proof.

• Hammock complex, on 3rd

• Romain
  • Old School
  • 2,723 posts

Posted 01 November 2006 - 05:46 AM

My friend took 10-11 shots of 99 Bananas in under an hour and was really, really fucked up. Puking evvverywhere..was fucking hillarious :D

• Banned

• IGotTheCottons
  • Banned by Moderators
  • 18,947 posts

Posted 01 November 2006 - 05:53 PM

My friend took 10-11 shots of 99 Bananas in under an hour and was really, really fucked up. Puking evvverywhere..was fucking hillarious :D

Sweet... I know that feeling... I downed a little over 1/3 the bottle in less than 20 mins (along with 5 brews, and some vodka)... Puked all over my car-port roof... Then in the trashcan on the way to the hospital, then in the trashcan at the hospital, then in the bathroom at the hospital... Then I rolled my wheel chair out side and layed down on the concrete where it was nice and cool - until my mom yelled at me to get up.

I got to wait 6 hours in the ER before they even took my blood pressure... Fuckin ghetto ass hospital...

• Guest_NealCaffery_*
  • Unregistered / Not Logged In

Posted 01 November 2006 - 05:57 PM

I wish i had some, banana is my fav. flav.

Im gonna have to try n find it somewhere..

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

© Copyright 1999 - 2015 420Network BV | All rights reserved