Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

bong prices

• Please log in to reply

f1r3m4n

f1r3m4n

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 935 posts
so im ready to spend some money on a good quality 3 foot bong and my question is...how much do you think that would cost? and also how much did ur bong cost?

Similar Topics: bong prices     x

f1r3m4n

f1r3m4n

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 935 posts
bump. i need answers

hootskers420

hootskers420

Deadhead, Floydmind

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,472 posts
It depends, what its made of, how thick it is, how detailed it is. They can range anywhere from $20 to $500 or more.

f1r3m4n

f1r3m4n

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 935 posts

It depends, what its made of, how thick it is, how detailed it is. They can range anywhere from $20 to $500 or more.

ok ill be more specific im looking for a good quality glass bong not really very designed just with ice notches diffuser and ashcatcher

tolken_up

tolken_up

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 90 posts
if you want the best order your self a kind creations bong they make the sickest bongs
here is a link to jmack's bong that he got from KC. http://forum.grassci...g-must-see.html

Also PHX, Roor and Illadelph are all good bongs.if you want to go cheeper go with a milano off GC. there are tons of quality bongs out there in the end it comes down to preferance and how much you want to spend.

MAkeItLEGAl

MAkeItLEGAl

Not Low.

• Old School
  • 856 posts
hey there mister, i hear your from seattle??? yea, well PM bobbert, he works in a headshop in seattle somewhere, problem solved.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users