Hello fellow Stoners!!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Tokeman20, May 10, 2013.

1. #1 Tokeman20, May 10, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 11, 2013
    Hey potheads

My name is Kenny, I'm 20 year old and live on my own. I started when I was a freshman in high school and been smoking since. I also from Pennsylvania but I moved from there to here. Little Elm, Texas.

I know this may be off topic but the reason I signed up here is because I need some new pothead friends are in the area.

2. #2 4PoCoLoKo, May 11, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 11, 2013
    Welcome to GC! I'm new too! I see ya fixed your post so I fixed mine ;)

3. Technically he is not having a discussion of dealing.
    He's just breaking the rules on asking for a hook up. :eek:

OP you should delete (Edit-Delete) the thread before a mod has to. Often hook up requests will result in a banning.

Just get out and about and you'll soon have a new green friend.

Welcome to you both. The City is a great place to be.
    We have our share of underage highschoolers and trolls, all 18 or above despite the normally H.S. Senior age of 17 until near graduation. So be aware and ignore the trollish one's.

We also have a great range of members up to the 70's.

You will soon be able to start your own threads anywhere. (Up to one hour after your tenth post).

Please do take the time to read the forum guidelines (2 -3 minutes) found in the stickies of most forums.

Again Welcome. :gc_rocks: :smoke:

4. Look, you technically didn't ask for a hookup and yes, ICGreen is right. You would have been banned straight up. We do this for everyone's protection. I'm giving you a pass this time but I want you to read the rules and abide by them.

Chunk