Crazy Sleep Paralysis Stories??

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by ToTheDomeee, May 10, 2013.

1. Haha yeah those people are definitely just trolling. I'm fully aware that I'm just hallucinating while its happening but it's still frightening to say the least. Thanks for the tips though

2. So I'm assuming the thing I saw was the "hag"?

3. You need to tell yourself you are dreaming. If you need to get out of it, you need to truly believe it's in your head. Sometimes telling yourself that isn't enough, so try looking at a clock when you are SP'ing. It will be completely wrong, and helps to prove to yourself it's in your head.

4. sleep paralysis is horrible, first time I had it my eyes opened and I kept hearing a weird buzzing noise from the ceiling fan, then I couldn't breathe on my own since my body felt like it was on autopilot breathing, then I felt something drop on my chest and I couldn't breathe. I screamed for my life since my brothers bed is across from mine and nothing happened except paralysis, after that I was having realistic dreams while my eyes were open(crazy shit), then I fell asleep and when I woke up in the morning I almost cried thinking I died.

5. yeah, after I figured out it was just sleep paralysis it didn't scare me when it happened I actually had fun with it.

6. Yep. The presence you were aware of is often referred to as the hag. For some reason a lot of people see it as an old woman

But like you and myself, it happened to look different. Have you seen it more than once? I'd be interested to know if others see the same thing over and over, or varying versions of the hag

7. I use to wake up thinking I was falling into my body, I dunno if its the same thing. Like I could see myself and it would go back in and id wake up.

8. I had fun with it too. The last time I had SP, I lay there for a min then begin trying to move around. I manage to turn my head to the side(not my real head but my "astral" head) and focused on the wall in my room. As soon as I did that, from my perspective I was floating toward the wall and my face touched the wall and I woke up

Another time I noticed the presence at the end of my bed and kinda freaked out for a second, especially since after I noticed it, the thing crawled on my bed right over me and I decided I had enough of this shit. So I immediately tried sitting up, wasnt successful at first but I tried again and felt the top half of me(from waist up) slip out of my body as I sat up and intuitively countered the presence with all the positive energy I could muster as I came into contact with it. Saw a flash of very bright white light and instantly woke up feeling relieved.

9. #29 ToTheDomeee, May 11, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 11, 2013
    Well the first time is what the kid that like morphed into something that seemed like the hag but it didn't seem like a woman. The last two times I just heard a buzzing noise and some shadow man was like flying around my room

10. #30 BlowTreeAllDay, May 11, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 11, 2013
    My scariest sleep paralysis experience was very short but so terrifying. I was lying in bed, and right when I was about to fall asleep, I heard a demonic voice say something. I couldn't understand it, but it scared me so badly I don't remember if I slept that night

Not really sleep paralysis, but a funny story...the other day, I lifted weights for a bit before I took a nap. In the middle of my nap, I dreamt that I was curling. The weight was in my right hand and it was reeeeally heavy and I couldn't lift it. All of a sudden, I jerked awake and punched myself in the face :smoke: I guess my arm was really trying to lift that weight and then when I woke up and it wasn't there, my fist reached terminal velocity as it connected with my nose lol. Fucking hurt

Another story I just came back to this thread to post: One night, I dreamt that I shot myself with a revolver. Everything I knew went black and there was nothing. I couldn't move or think or anything. I actually thought that I killed myself and I felt this INTENSE feeling of regret. When I snapped out of it, I was probably the happiest I've ever been

11. You could've been astro projecting. (In between dreaming and our physical plane).

12. Who else just gets those INTENSE vibrations throughout your body, and when you try to move the vibrations get even more ridiculous and the sound of it is almost deafening?

It always happens to me when im face down and can hardly breathe through my pillow, but yeah the only way to get out of it is to just relax, and breathe deep, but then theres always that like state your in after you get out of it where your like fuck sleeping

13. hey a little late on the topic, but, i hit poppers, unfortunetly, and for those who dont know, its mixing tobacco with weed in your tokes long story short, anyways, i find if i wakeup in the monring, i will wakeup and instantly roll over and take a toke, but when i fall asleep, i am suddenly awakened by the sleep parlysis episode, my eyes either open or shut, ive had both, and of course i cant move , but i see lots of shadowy figures, but the issue has literally only happened after times i have woken up early, took a toke, and went back to bed..

14. I get SP often and every time it happens I stop breathing... I feel like its triggered a lot by my high anxiety... but the first time it happened I was about 17 I remember clearly I was locked on my couch and everything went really dark and "the hag" was in my face screaming at me for what felt like 10 minutes..but the "scream" was a deep buzzing that vibrated my paralyzed body... all while the hag was in my face with its mouth open... trippy shit mane...

15. #35 SwichOne, Sep 2, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 2, 2013
    ...it helps to not fear and send out love...but it can be pretty near impossible when your in that kind of position...

16. To anyone who never had SP......its kind of like this...

[​IMG]

Yeah it only really scared me that first time.. I learned how to just relax when it happened and it's funny because like other people said before I started looking forward to it;...

That's the beginning to astral projection. You just need to fight through the vbration.

19. how long does that usually go on for/ what the hell happens after that?

Well it depends on your amount of experience and effort. It's very common for it to be really difficult to get past the vibrating phase. Once you get good at it it will be shorter and shorer. After that you usually leave your body and your spirit or true self with be able to freely roam either the physical world or the spiritual one.