Crazy Sleep Paralysis Stories??

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by ToTheDomeee, May 10, 2013.

1. I haven't been diagnosed with s-p but it has happened to me a few times. About a month ago, I woke up in the middle of the night. I was completely frozen and my body couldn't move. Then I started hallucinating that there was some little kid in my room just chilling and he looked at me and out of no where he fucking morphed into some demon thing and just screamed. After about ten seconds I snapped out of it and it disappeared. I couldn't find any thread specifically for this so I thought I might as well start one. Btw this is my first thread

2. That is a spirit or demon trying to interact with you. Happened when I was 8-9

3. That's terrifying

4. You're in serious danger if you see the demon regularly. Might wanna go see a priest.

5. I said it's only happened a few times over the course of like 10 years so it's not a big deal mannng. It's an actually disorder though and it happens to people all the time

6. There are no demons at all. It is your subconscious mind projecting fears into reality.

7. It happened to me once. I was stuck and I was looking at my wall and it looked like it was opening up and something tentacle-like was reaching out at me. It was quick thankfully.

8. Dont worry bout the demon it happens to some its not everyone its triggered since ur mind woke up before ur body(reason why u cant move) ur mind is awake but ur still half asleep half awake so its like ur dream creates a nightmare because of the panic u feel when u get sp. sorry if i confused u i forgot what my point was

9. "Sleep paralysis is a feeling of being conscious but unable to move. It occurs when a person passes between stages of wakefulness and sleep. During these transitions, you may be unable to move or speak for a few seconds up to a few minutes. Some people may also feel pressure or a sense of choking. Sleep paralysis may accompany other sleep disorders such as narcolepsy. Narcolepsy is an overpowering need to sleep caused by a problem with the brain's ability to regulate sleep."

Sleep Paralysis Symptoms, Treatment, and Causes

I'm not sure if the people above are trolling or stupid, but you do not need to see a priest. It has to do with sleep cycles. You (unfortunately) wake up paralyzed. Your body does this to prevent you from acting out in your dreams. The hallucinations get worse the more you struggle and panic. I'm sure a quick "sleep paralysis" google search will help you. Good luck.

10. I remember similar experiences when I was very little. I wasn't in fear, but I was walking around the house talking to this weird little character. I've just always chalked it up to sleep walking. It only happened 2-3 times that I can remember.

Later when I was about 15-16, I remember one time I suddenly woke up in panic and couldn't move my arms or legs, as though some force was holding me down. I screamed out of fear and suddenly I could move again. I couldn't sleep for the rest of the night from the excitement, and the fear of it happening again stayed with me for about a week. But I don't recall it ever happening again.
    I was really into weed and LSD during that period in life. Who knows, maybe that had something to do with it?

11. This happened quite a bit when I was younger

I would feel the bed start to spin and know I couldn't move. The bed would them lift into the air and as I would try to scream, only a whimper would come out. I waited till it was over. Shit sucked

12. its all in your head. Just take comfort in the fact that you are actually just sleeping in your bed probably making funny faces haha. Its not like anything is actually gonna hurt you......Shit i wish a demon would try messing with me i would kick that bitches ass

13. Well for a story i dont got anything crazy i dont see nothing but my room when i wake up like that but sometimes i dream every movement i make then a couple seconds later im still in the same position i woke up in and sometimes i feel like i have out of body experienes.

Well ill explain how i felt ina story i guess...
    For some time i would just sleep on the couch in the living room and ofcourse my family usually chills there so as i was sleeping my parents were behind the couch talking so when i woke up in sleep paralysis i could hear everything clearly and i always have little vision when i can open my eyelids enough to see( depending on position i wake up in) this time i couldnt really see so i left my eyes closed and i just felt like i was floating in the middle of the room and i looked around and saw my body still laying down and i could see my parents talking behind the couch and my brother sitting ina chair looking at me. When i finally woke up i saw my brother wasnt there but i got up very weakly and saw my parents behind the couch talking kinda weird i guess but nothing crazy.

ADVICE FOR SNAPPING OUT OF S.P.
    If u wake up in sleep paralysis just take a breath. Relax. Dont try to jump out of it just wiggle your toes and fingers slowly and u should be able to move your fingers more each time then u will wake up ina bit
    Ive had s.p. since i was about 14 i get it occasionally at times but this trick has worked for me everytime

14. I always manage to have sleep paralysis when I have to piss. it sucks. horribly.

15. this used to happen to me all the time last year and now i know what it is. I don't remember havin hallucinations but the feeling of being awake and not being able to move made me think i was in a coma or paralyzed. seemed to happen more when i slept on my side. probly the worst way to start a morning is by thinking your paralyzed.

16. Happened to me once too. So weird how everybody seems to see a demon in their room when it does happen. The demon was on my chest though, and it felt like he was crushing my ribs. Saw his face very clearly too! Freaky.

17. Used to happen to me all the time..i would always see people or shit on the ceiling and freak..eventually i knew it was just a dream so i would just fall back asleep instead of jump out of bed..its from not going into rem sleep so you're half awake and half asleep..i still dont sleep very well but at least i dont see shit anymore

18. It hasn't happened to me since I stopped smoking. I got so used to it at a certain point that I almost looked forward to it lol

Not to say that I haven't been scared shitless by it..I just learned to cope with it and began to attempt to astral project everytime it happened to me

But yeah I've encountered "the hag" multiple times and had other unblievable auditory/visual 'hallucinations' during SP

19. id have the hag bent over my bed doggystyle if that bitch ever crept up in my room

20. Lmao

In my experiences the hag never appeared to me as being feminine at all. It usally looks like what I would describe some kind of demon to look like. A black form with glowing red eyes..really fucking creepy