Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How do you know you're too high?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by StuckInMyMinddd, May 10, 2013.

1. You can never get too not-low.

2. I overestimated myself one time smoking a jay and yes you can get too high. What I consider too high though basically left me nauseous,on the verge of vomitng, and basically unable to function except for laying down. I slept it off in about 2 hours but what a waste of weed. :(

Not if you put a lime in it.  Miller is good too.

4. When I talk to myself, convincing myself I'm not high lol. I have been known to watch the Doppler when I'm real faded haha

5. When I start having flashback.. when I'm hella baked there is a probability of 60% that the wall will start breathing  :ph34r:

6. My first time getting high was eating a brownie with a friend. I handled it pretty well (then again I have a strong mind and sense of self), and we all know how crazy brownies can get, and it was my FIRST! Cray cray lmao. They were packed too. But my friend started tripping out and even threw up, even though we ate the same brownie. Idk why it affected her differently, and she had smoked before too, but she was "too high". Super paranoid, nausea, and even vomiting. 

I've only been "too high" when I'm half in reality and half in my mind, and I had some fireeee stuff (I think it was a Kush strain from Cali). I sat there with my mouth open, just staring at the trees lol. 

I've also been "too high" when I felt like I was having a heart attack, and my heart felt like it was pumping so hard it was going to blow out of my chest. It passed within 5 minutes though (even though 5 minutes when you're high feels like an hour :hippie:  )

7. I only got "too high" once. I put my mouth on my bowl, and I started exhaling instead of inhaling. All the weed blew out and spilled all over my clothes. At that point I decided I was done for the day.

8. My buddies and I always have bong seshes every Friday and Saturday night. We rip like 2-6 bong packs depending on how we feel and how tired we are. It always starts at midnight and we watch awesome movies, only the best we can find. Once we get to the third or fourth bong pack, I end up holding the bong for like 20 minutes. My friend will tell me to rip it and I'll remember I had it.

That, or one time I was so high I placed my mouth of the bong to rip it but rested on it instead and fell asleep. 

9. Sativa strains  :love:

How do you know when you get too high? When you start zoning out mid-way in a conversation and when you check yourself in the mirror, you look like a soulless zombie that has stepped from Gears of War.

10. When you get them spins and need to sit the fuck down.

11. When you can't get any higher

12. When I have to LAY down or sleep right after when I was not tired previous or if I keep coughing from inhaling

Sent from my LG-P509 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13.  LOL.....Awesome thread ya all got going here!

I would have to say for me is when it takes me an hour to read only 3 pages here @ GC.... :smoke:  :gc_rocks:

14. i'm too high when i can't lift my hands to toke anymore :p

15. omg we share the same experience 

I used to get this a couple years ago, sometimes it would send me into a state of like having to stay in one person and shaking sometimes which would last for like 20-30 mins sometimes. It doesn't happen anymore though.

17. I'm a daily smoker, with a high tolerance, but I can still end up 'greening-out'. It's rare, but when I smoke too much I start feeling a vomiting sensation, and I get cold sweats. If I lie down and have some water I normally feel okay though. 

18. When I search for my lighter and realize its in my hand

Sent from my XT907 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

19. when you talking to someone and cant finish your sentence because you forgot half of it or when your friend  has been talking to you for the last 10 minutes and you never heard one word.