Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bong/Pipe Ideas?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by weedaterian, May 7, 2013.

1. Hey fellow tokers! My old buddies and I are have a small get together this weekend, one friend is supplying the location and the others are paying. I am never a mooch never, so I have thought to make bong/pipe for all of us! I have not made a pipe in years and I use to be pretty crafty but I have no ideas. I am limited with supplies so I did many suggestions. Help me out guys ideas, past creations, etc. Thanks guys happy smokes!

2. get a piece of wood and carve a pipe, you can look up videos on youtube for some help if you need

3. Go to a headshop.

4. Make a monster out of some PVC pipes. Just make sure you get something proper for the bowl. Don't wanna be smoking plastic.

5. Make a gravity bong or even more portable would be a lung (cut off bottom of 2L pop bottle, put a bread bag over the outside of the bottle so when you inhale it pulls the bag all the way into the top of the bottle, tape the bag as is and twist the bottom off with tape, then you just need to make a bowl that won't pull through to attach to the bottle cap and there you have it.)

6. i second gravity bong. its easy and cheap to make but it also gets you super stoned

7. lol my friend did this his pipe turned out looken like a fish with a hole in its head

8. Bringing a homemade bong does is not considered matching... Get some damn money dude.

9. Make a bubbler with a pill bottle!

1.Do a hole on the top,with your downstem or anything that goes to the bottom of the pill bottle. Make sure your bowl fits in it :p
    2.On the side(top,under the cap)make a hole,so your tube will fit.
    3.Voila! Add water,and smoke that shit like a bubbler.

*Best homemade thing I ever made,hits so smoothly.

10. Better off saving yourself the effort and going to your local head shop and spending like 50 dollars on a small glass bong.