BOMB seeds

Discussion in 'Smoke Reports' started by Darth Clitflex, May 6, 2013.

1. #1 Darth Clitflex, May 6, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 17, 2013
    anyone here grown a fem seed from the Bomb crew? (available at herbies)

they sound extraordinary - I'm putting a cart together and would love to hear from anyone who's grown these

Bomb THC Clit Bomb Feminized Seeds Info
    THC Clit Bomb; our original signature strain, has created rave reviews around the world. This unique mixture of giant, rock-hard buds with explosive THC levels make it one for commercial growers and connoisseurs alike. Like Big Bud, the harvest will be massive coupled with the power and strength of white strains. THC Clit Bomb has very high levels of THC, well over 20% when grown under optimum conditions. The plant grows with extreme vigor and strength while staying relatively short and finishing very fast for such a large yielder. Outdoors THC Clit Bomb can produce well over 1kg per plant. When ready to harvest the plant will literally be covered in frosty white trichromes. THC Clit Bomb was developed to be something special delivering on every level: yield, strength, taste and speed!

Bomb Buzz Clit Bomb Feminized Seeds Info
    As a high quality connoisseur Sativa, Buzz Clit Bomb certainly lives up to its name. A heady, uplifting, yet clear smoke that has been found to have calming and relaxing effects without any of the body effects and lethargy that can be found with other “medical effect” strains.

Buzz Clit Bomb is faster and more vigorous than many other sativa dominant strains and also has a higher yield without having to accept extremely long flowering times to achieve it. High levels of THC, a high yield and an open growth structure mean that this can be an excellent choice for SOG and SCROG for larger scale or commercial grows.

Buzz Clit Bomb can produce purple hues and an abundance of red hairs. This sought after boutique strain has a rich, sweet and spicy flavour that will promote a very buoyant enjoyable high and pleasant mental stimulation.

Bomb Hash Clit Bomb Feminized Seeds Info
    Hash Clit Bomb is an absolute must for hash lovers and medical users alike. A perfect cross of a powerful hash plant from the far-east, a new age Amsterdam Skunk and Clit Bomb #1. The result is a high CBD level plant that is perfect for hash production. Hash Clit Bomb is a medium-high strength strain with a strong, tranquilizing effect. It produces a calming, sedative and pain relieving effect rather than a psychoactive high. Hash Clit Bomb's aroma is sweet and with low levels of odor making it an easy to conceal, low profile strain. The addition of Clit Bomb #1 has meant higher production and fast flowering times. This strain shows excellent mould resistance. Along with Medi Clit Bomb #1, this is one of our top calming, medical effect strains

Bomb Cluster Clit Bomb Feminized Seeds Info
    The latest addition to the Clit Bomb seeds range; Cluster Clit Bomb is everything that Clit Bomb genetics have become famous for, huge yielding, fast growing and powerful enough to blow you away!
    This truly explosive strain was developed using the original Sensi Skunk #1 and the legendary Cinderella 99 which was then crossed with our very own exquisite Clit Bomb #1. The resulting genetics are truly awe inspiring; A heavily Indica dominant hybrid that has power and yield but thanks to the Cindy 99 genetics finishes faster than many other super high yielding strains available.
    The Indica dominance means the plant has a shorter, denser structure than expected when grown indoors. The exceptionally high flower to leaf ratio coupled with short internodal distance means this strain produces vast clusters of large dense buds. Multiple colas, growing from large side branches as well as a central stem mean that Indoor in a SOG or SCroG setup 700-800g per m2 is possible with good lighting and a reasonable vegetation period. Cluster Clit Bomb is a must for commercial growers where strength and yield are key.
    The smoke is beautiful, a rich skunk aroma with hints of orange and strawberries that has a powerful body hit, but still maintaining some of its Cinderella cerebral, psycho activity. The stone from Cluster Clit Bomb is long lasting and intense.

Bomb Cheese Clit Bomb Feminized Seeds Info
    The Cheese has been one of the most popular strains on the market in recent years. To create Cheese Clit Bomb we crossed an original Cheese clone taken from the UK with a Clit Bomb #1/ Clit Bomb #3 cross. The addition of Clit Bomb genetics has created a perfect breeding match. The Cheese genetics have not been compromised, rather this has meant a greatly improved yield and potency that Clit Bomb strains are known for. The result is fat buds with a classic cheese taste and smell coupled with a long lasting, physical high. Under most indoor conditions this plant will stay short. Cheese strains have become a mainstay top 10 in Amsterdam coffee shops making Cheese Clit Bomb a must for commercial and connoisseur users alike.

Bomb Medi Clit Bomb 2 Feminized Seeds Info
    Medi Clit Bomb #2 is a Sativa dominant medical cross of a hand selected Super Silver Haze with Clit Bomb #2, producing clear psychoactive effects without tiredness or lethargy. Medi Clit Bomb #2's high is crystal clear thanks to very high levels of THC and very low CBD. This strain grows well indoors or out, producing huge yields of spicy tasting crystalline buds. Under optimum conditions outdoors, Medi Clit Bomb #2 can reach over 4 meters in height and harvest a massive 1.5kg+ per plant. Outdoors the plant will cope well with cooler conditions and indoor it is suitable for SCROG. As a medicinal strain, Medi Clit Bomb #2 could be beneficial in promoting hunger and increasing appetite while limiting tiredness and lethargy. A great mixture of extreme sativa strength, sativa quality and high yield production. It is an ideal day smoke.

Bomb Ice Clit Bomb Feminized Seeds Info
    When creating Ice Clit Bomb we wanted a strain full of flavor and a heavy coating of ice white crystals. It is a three way hybrid of Vanilla Kush, White Rhino and our original Clit Bomb #1, making it extremely potent and one of the most exciting new genetic crosses available.
    The finished buds are incredibly resinous and are covered in a thick bed of ice white crystals full of THC. When cured they have an intense flavor and smell that is an appealing blend of chocolate with hints of vanilla. Ice Clit Bomb is Indica dominant, staying quite short but also extending outwards to form a fantastic bushy plant that will tend to produce a large single kola, whilst still producing heavy yielding side branches. During flowering the buds and leaves can develop a purple sheen making it particularly attractive. Ice Clit Bomb is very consistent and hardy and it will grow well even in difficult or less favorable conditions.
    This strain is ideal indoor & out and will thrive in SOG and SCROG systems. Indoors the plant is a good producer with yields up to 500g/m2. THC and CBD are both very high (THC +20%) making it ideal for medical use with relaxation in mind.

Bomb Widow Clit Bomb Feminized Seeds Info
    How do you improve on a classic? We have with Widow Clit Bomb! We crossed a vigorous White Widow father with Clit Bomb #1 and then crossed it back with a White Widow mother. The result was outstanding. Widow Clit Bomb maintains the power White Widow is known for and by crossing it with Clit Bomb #1 we have improved yield, strength and taste. Widow Clit Bomb produces large diamond white crystalline buds that are both denser and more compact than original White Widow. Huge resin producing glands cover the plant with trichomes which spread right down onto the shade leaves making it look like it has been in the middle of a blizzard. Where White Widow can often be quite wispy, Widow Clit Bomb stays much more compact making it much easier to grow. Widow Clit Bomb has a bigger yield and better taste while maintaining an exceptionally high level of THC (+20%) which will undoubtedly blow you away!!!

Bomb Berry Clit Bomb Feminized Seeds Info
    Berry Clit Bomb is a special cross of a hand selected Blueberry mother with the all powerful Clit Bomb #1 father. The result is outstanding; think Blueberry, but bigger yields, more THC and we think a better taste. The influence of our Clit Bomb #1 strain gives Berry Clit Bomb explosive growth while making the strain much easier to grow (both indoors and out) and easier to trim than the original. This strain produces a fat dominant single kola with large internodal distances and the characteristic explosive clit bomb upward growth. This is an excellent choice for SCROG. Indoors the plant will stay of medium height but outdoors this beauty can get huge. Like most purple/blue strains, Berry Clit Bomb will turn blue under correct conditions (i.e. cooler, lower temperatures at night). It is considered to have good mould resistance. At harvest, buds are super frosty with a sweet berry perfume and taste. Delivering a classic Indica high with some sativa qualities thanks to the Blueberry mother it won't lay you out for the count.

Bomb Big Boner Clit Bomb Feminized Seeds Info
    Along with THC Clit Bomb, Big Boner Clit Bomb is our highest yielding strain. A dominant Big Boner Bud mother was carefully crossed with Clit Bomb #1 to deliver a plant with massive yields and increased levels of THC, making Big Boner Clit Bomb an ideal plant for commercial interests. The addition of Clit Bomb #1 produces very high volume, rock hard buds. Outdoors the plant can produce in excess of 1.5kg (3lb+).

Big Boner Clit Bomb is very easy to grow well and has very explosive growth potential. The smoke has a strong skunky smell with a long lasting, all round buzz and a classic skunk flavor.

2. Here is my smoke report on berry bomb http://forum.grasscity.com/smoke-re...omb-blue-mystic-lady-purple-wonder-woman.html

This is one of my favorite strains. I have grown out quite a few bomb plants. And am about to grow out one of their newest strains cherry bomb come the next harvest.

I have never heard anything bad about their strains and have nothing but good experiences with the ones I have grown out personally (berry bomb being my favorite)

I would buy genetics from them again without hesitation.

3. are the plants themselves hardy and easy to grow? ... do they seem extraordinary? ... ever LST one of them?

thanks

4. some are easier than others. the berry bomb in my experience is a very vigerous plant that finishes fast (50 days flower, one month veg). I topped a couple plants and they still grew to 4' in height with large main colas, not so much of a berry taste but a plesent smoke none the less. As far as ease of growing, I had no issues with any of the BOMB strains I have grown out. As long as your enviroment is up to par you should be fine. I did have one herm on me but that was due to a enviromental issue in the grow room. I still finished the plant and even with the minimal amount of seeds it produced it was still a killer smoke and none of the clones turned. The only drawback I found with some of their strains are longer than average rooting times on clones. The berry bomb took 2.5 weeks to start to root VS the 1.5 weeks it normally takes under my conditions.

Here is the bookmark to my berry bomb grow. start to finish. If I ever run a single strain grow based off all the strains I have grown out bomb seeds would would hold one of the top three spots to choose from.

You can LST most of the strains we have, some respond better than others. We wouldn't advise it with Cluster bomb though as we have found that it retards the multiple growth sites that Cluster was specifically bred for.
    There are some very good journals here in GC where people have LST'd THC Bomb which responds very well indeed.

6. I'll back up the THC smoke, without doubt my favourite of their collection. Having said that I haven't tried cluster bomb yet and that's definitely on the list. 

7. Do you have any plans to release any new strains in the near future? I'm planning a new grow and would love some new genetics to grow. 

8. ive grown out Hash Bomb..grew fast and thick..and yielded nicely..i just picked up thc bomb and im thinking about scooping some atomic bomb up..im hoping it will work for pain..seems the its hit or miss with the wifey as far as pain relief..HB didnt really work that well..but grew awesome..

9. anyone with grow journals on these? ... I'd love to see a collection

I have one that just opened her first leaf set in my tent right now - my first BOMB!

10. Wow I just imagined myself walking into a dispensary, walking up to a hot young budtendress, and trying to ask for "clit bomb seeds". Too embarrassing lol.

11. OK, now imagine the same place, but her walking up to you and offering you some ...

12. My first grow journal included THC Bomb. It was especially vigorous, with growth about ~20% faster than the Red Cherry Berry I was growing along side it. It was flexible on the flowering time as well. I harvested several plants, both originals and first generation clones, at different times and was able to obtain different effects.

My smoke report for THC Bomb is here.

I tried growing Atomic Bomb, but so far, all three seeds I've tried out of the pack of five have failed to germinate alongside other strains that have. I will try more aggressive methods for the last two when I decide to try them, as just planting in soil has worked for my previous grows, save for the first batch of seeds I tried to germinate back in Dec 2012.

Nice smoke report dude, as i said above the in one of my posts the THC Bomb smoke is without doubt one of the best i've had. Nothing but positives for this breeder. 

14. I see that Bomb seeds are having another competition on their facebook page to win THC Bomb.  Just thought I'd let you all know.

15. I'm begging Bomb Seeds Cherry Bomb right now

16. #17 masterjazztime, Nov 18, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 18, 2015
    Hi, did you mean your begining Cherry Bomb? If you are hows did it go was looking at this myself?

17. If you read my smoke report on Berry Bomb below, you will get an idea . It was good but not long lasting I thought.