Got robbed for the first time

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by CoreFlux, May 5, 2013.

1. #41 JamaicanUser, May 15, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 16, 2013

i can tell your a pussy. 

name calling isn't allowed here.
    please keep comments like this to yourself

thanks
    YODA

2. It's you're.
    Everyone can tell you haven't read the guidelines. You should use 2 - 3 minutes and review them, if you want to remain a member. :smoke:

1. RESPECT your fellow members of the community. You don't necessarily have to agree with everyone and open and constructive debate is encouraged; however, keep this mature. Failure to respect your fellow members, including verbal assaults or degrading remarks/comments, will result in a warning/infraction. Any further infringement will result in a permanent ban. If someone has been disrespectful towards you first, please report them rather than engage in the same behavior.

4. The following is not allowed to be posted within our community:

• c. Discussion that promotes violence.
    •  
    • m. Advice that can harm others.
    •  
    • p. Harassment of any kind.

3. OP bitched out, stick up for yourself or people will disrespect you like that.

So somebody was making sure everything was okay, and he tells them to fuck off? Not cool I am sorry you lost your shit, but dont go spreading your negative energy towards other people

5. Okay so me and my best friend imma call him c gets a phone call from kid named e this dude like yea heard u guys have a half o and he wants to buy it for 220 so we are like iSight that's straight and from the beginning I think this shuts sketchy cuz who pays full price and the kid I've always thought was a sketch ball but c had known him for so long so were like ight that's straight meet Tom morning. So the next day we wake up meet up match on a joint with c we smoke it get baked and we decide to go meet e in this sketchy ass spot behind like a church lol so we are baked and don't really care so we see him coming down the street with an unknown so we are like wtf again we are baked so r just like watevs so we start retreating cuz we are kinda sketched out next thing u know we see a dude with a mask coming towards us and we are like fuck this is happening so this dude has a fucken gun and starts chasing my friend c with the bud so this whole thing we knew was set up because it was way too sketchy and I knew the guy behind the mask because I could tell who it was so they steal our bud and everything and we are just straight fucked man like c is in shock. Us he just got robbed at gunpoint and dosnt have shit now so we have no rude home and no phone to use so shuts just getting worse lol so we ended up walking through this wooded area for like 2 miles and end up crossing the fucken highway! In broad daylight! And walk like 3 more miles home day was so shitty

6. what is this world coming to

I could hardly decipher this.

8. I see this type of shit as Karma to people who deserve it. So I ask you, did you deserve Karma?

9. The world is full of of scum. If you think you and some friends could take him you could gang up on him. If your a peaceful type but still want revenge try a verbal approach and by that i dont mean be a pussy. Im talking seriously mess with his head. Call him a loser in life. Say stuff like "you should just go to jail cause thats were your gonna end up anyway" dicks like that deserve it. I usually wouldnt do something that low but he crashed your sesh stole your shit FOR NO APPARENT REASON thats grade a scum.

10. If I were you I'd plant pot in his mailbox with a scale and then anymously tip of the cops he started selling again and would get him in alot of trouble

11. #51 EyeDream, Jun 12, 2013
    Last edited: Jun 12, 2013
    I remember when I got robbed. I went to sell this black kid a half who I use to sell to like a year before. I haven't seen him around my apartment complex for a long time, then one day he just knocks up at my door asking if still had any weight. Knowing him he was a bit sketchy but I never had a problem with him before, so I told him yeah I will this weekend just keep in touch and we exchanged numbers. Friday comes along and I was waiting around and he eventually called and said he's on his way but if I could have it ready. (it was a half btw, of some dank ass strain called dojo. Real dense nugs) I said yeah sure. So I meet him at my door and hand him the bud first.(like a dumbass because I never do that) he was on the phone saying he's about to leave his boys house. I was watching him waiting to pull out the money and to make sure he wasn't gonna run off. Then this other black kid comes out from around the corner with a hood and bandana pointing a gun at me. So I didn't take a chance. right before he got close enough I shut the door and locked it. So I lost $200 worth of bud but I didn't get shot so I'm okay with that. Sorry about the one paragraph. I can't figure out how to start a new one on my phone

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. I know we all go through some shit, but seriously why people got smear their shit all over other people.

13. Cut your loses and move on. It happens to the best of us, shit happens, and its just $70.

$70 is a good deal of money but its not life crippling sooo....
    Sent from my SGH-T999 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. Holy shit, I think I'd burst out crying!

15. Word man bust out his kneecaps