Got robbed for the first time

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by CoreFlux, May 5, 2013.

1. Lol at the part about the church kids asking whats happening

2. Wtf are you talking about? My friend who went to find him hit him in the face and took the bag BACK.. Dumbass

3. Yeah, we knew he got into tons of trouble awhile ago, all we knew about him in the present day was that he got caught growing, which no one cares about. How was I supposed to know this kid was gonna hold me up after hanging out with him countless times having some of the same crap on me.

4. I guess you haven't realized just because someone talks with you, smokes your free weed, they don't give a fuck about you.

5. For one, don't try to be a rude dick.

Secondly, yeah, I've smoked him out once or twice, cool. I obviously knew he didn't give a fuck about me, because I didn't know him all that well. But what reasoning would he have to rob me for something he got in trouble for and quit? He doesn't smoke weed, so I didn't expect him to want all of my weed things. Even at the end, it says he admitted to doing it for no reason, how was I supposed to know that someone who is now sober wanted everything from be that had to do with not being sober? Of course I'm not going to suspect him of it.

6. fat doesnt equal strong lol

7. More often than not..
    From the sounds of the story this was a big n tall guy. Pretty sure everyone knows someone like that. Even people that actually work out still won't mess with them cause of the fact that they're so big..

8. He got expelled and was in a gang, no way he would ever rob you.

Lol I'm going to stop adios

9. Nah, he was fat... and strong. Weird combo but that's what he is.

10. Basically, one of my good friends was dealing at a point and some kid stole a 1.3 g nug my friend had out for a blunt after this kid came through. So my friend ended hitting the kid with brass and cracked his head open and had to get staples...the kid ended up stopping all the bad shit he did and stopped stealing ( found out through mutual friend) moral of the story some people need a good ass beating even if it is a pussy way to straighten up. Decide for yourself what you're gonna do i look at shit like this in the way of not the amount being stole or taken but the fact they stole from you the money doesn't matter what they did matters

11. should of grabbed something heavy man. I dont promote violence but you should of worked off your environment man. 2 on 1, if you both grabbed something blunt and heavy the kid would of walked straight out of there man. You cant let people walk up on your spot and start taking things at will. Sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do to protect your shit innit, its not a nice world.

12. Lol, OP got beaten up by a fat guy.

But in all seriousness, move on dude. Life is too short to get strung up on petty shit like this. People like him are always going to be a round and like they say, douchers gonna douche. Also don't do anything violent because there is absolutely no point, move on brutha! :smoke:

13. You shouldnt have let fatty take your shit... Why didnt you chase him down? Like you said hes fat and cant fight.

14. Yeah I know I could've done a lot of things different, but I didn't know it was happening until it was actually happening, didn't know what to do or anything since it was my first time getting robbed. I know there's a lot of crap I didn't think about but I can't be fully to blame for this happening.

It's whatever, I already bought all of my crap back from a head shop and I'm just moving on. I haven't seen him since and prob won't see him so I don't care. Just not taking anything out of my house anymore unless in a car.

15. You never know, I had a roommate for 2 years and he was a pretty chill guy. We smoked all the time and got along nothing ever got stolen. Then when we moved out he took off with a crapload of my stuff.

Omega369 :wave:

16.  I wouldn't recommend retaliating for this, that kind of shit can get real sticky real quick, and I'm unfortunately speaking from experience. 

Choose who you hang out with better, and choose who you trust better, don't put yourself in sketchy situations, with sketchy people. 

17. nothing you can do but take the loss. you live and you learn. go hit the gym. maybe carry a blade or something to make sure it doesn't happen again. he's just an asshole bully who feels like he can do whatever he wants. it's honestly just human instincts. he's bigger than you so he feels like he's superior and does what he wants

hey dont be a pussy and fuck that kid up. so what if he was in a gang. beat his ass and take HIS shit. make sure not to just beat him but fuck him up like break his nose or give him 2 black eyes, make him afraid of you. if you just give him a couple brusies then he will come back and fuck you up. kick him in the ribs so he has to pee in pain. you cant take shit from people like that man. is that how your gonna want your kid to be? if you were my friend i'd fuck that kid up and keep his shit and give you yours. like i said, make him afraid of you. those pussies aint gonna shoot you and carry a knife. if they try to rush you again then dont pop out the knife. pop it out right before he's gonna fight you. that way hell be thinking your badass. take it from a guy that fucks up people like that. dont be a pussy

GC does not condone violence - YODA

19. First time I got robbed, I was walking through this town park/walkway thing... I had about a G of some pretty nice shit, and a bowl. This guy came up BEHIND me, took my stuff out of my sweatshirt pocket, and punched me in the back of the head.. I chased him down, smashed his face in, and kicked him a couple times! I got my weed back, he never messed with me again, and now I surround myself with sketchy ass people, so if I DO get robbed by someone sketchy, I can get someone sketchier to help me get it back!

20. whats with all this violence

let it be man and be more careful with who you associate with next time