Red Cherry Berry ongoing smoke report

Discussion in 'Smoke Reports' started by medsforme, May 5, 2013.

1. IMG_4056-small.JPG IMG_4057-small.JPG IMG_4062-small.JPG
    Uppers and main cola.​
    :bongin:

2. Awesome man, how do you cure and how long does it take per plant?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. I try to cure at least a month, but if I'm running low, I'll dip into the lowers and mids and let the rest go longer if possible.

I have different size jars for lowers/mids and uppers/main cola, since they vary in density and moisture content in the leaves. It really depends on the conditions for the initial drying. When the Summer weather caused the temp to climb into the high 90's  to low 100's, I had 60+grams "dried" in 48 hours. The curing ended up being necessary just to get the moisture to even out, as the stuff didn't burn or vape that good until two weeks of curing passed (this was with THC Bomb though, but you get the idea).

Just an FYI - I'll be going over to my GDPS Candyland in the next few days after I finish the Red Cherry Berry and will be updating the smoke report on that. PURE PURPLE man! :bongin:

4. Thanks for the Info man, il keep it in mind, happy growing !

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. #25 p42082, May 8, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 8, 2014
    Man thats crazy, i just started to flower my red cherry berry and have been trying to find out about this strain regarding phenos which is why i found your thread. I also have made up my mind about doing LA choc in my next grow, Maybe me just being stoned but i found that quite funny. :metal:  :smoking:

Keep us updated op, im following.

6. I decided to login to GC just after I sat down with the second of several bags of RCB mixed with dried scissor hash, which is from the last RCB I harvested a few days ago. I then see your post. :smoke:

I will say that I would give LA Chocolat ~70 days if you can. It is quite an impressive strain, just be careful about the stretch about two weeks or so into flowering. I've found that pinching is a must.

Thanks for the follow.

7. Hows everything meds aint herd from in a minute

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. Hey man,
    I've been winding down my grow. Just harvested/dried my Atomic Bomb. I'll be posting a smoke report in a few days.