Most effective way to smoked wax without a rig?

Discussion in 'Concentrate Tools' started by BongRippaJack, May 4, 2013.

1. Also you want to make sure it's red hot. When dabbing the errl gets super heated which makes it pretty much vaporize. Super high temps. Super high pimps.

2. u got jokes

3. ^ he said it

4. That micro G pen does the job for me, dont want the chore of keeping a big ass rig and im usually on the go

5. #65 NeonSyrup, Oct 4, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 4, 2015
    Perhaps this has been thrown out there (through light searching I could find no such thing), but could one not just scrape wax/BHO onto the side of a regular glass bowl piece, heat up a proper metal utensil (knife or what-have-you), and press the hot utensil on the glob and inhale the bowl/water-pipe as you would if it were packed with leafy greens? Just a thought!

6. Exactly what I would have suggested, hot knives. Smoke it like hash. The thing is, you really need a rig. You don't even have to get a 300$ plus either. Just have someone explain everything to you. Seasoning ur nail, what type of nail (I like ceramic but not for beginners) etc. My point is get a rig and you'll really be able to dab, you can grab a decent rig and nail for 60$. I recommend Newport for your torch, lifetime warranty. Happy concentrating!
    Kandy pens are good for on the go

7. Evry1 hear is so smrt

8. get in touch with your inner hood rat and hot knife that shiet son!

9. I'll second or third the G pen idea. My $20 unit works swell and it doesn't look like Walter White lives at my house.

10. pens taste like plastic.

11. #71 Dr.Fumbles, Nov 26, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 26, 2015
    Pens are the best way to smoke oil and only get as high as if you were smoking bud

12. #72 Chaos Rob, Nov 30, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 30, 2015
    So I didn't read all the damn 4 pages of replies, but for me its after 10 pm, my vape wax burning attachment broke, so I'm sitting here with hours of homework to do and no way to get high, i look at this site for some pothead engineering tips on how to rig up something to burn the wax effectively, and all i hear on the first two pages are 'buy a vape pen', 'hot knives', and 'put it on a bowl'. My vape pen is the thing that broke and because i vape wax, i don't have any green bud to smoke on, and hot knives seems a pain in the ass, so those solutions didn't work for me, and fuck waiting for something to ship to my house, i wanna be high now, so i thought about putting the wax in an empty glass pipe but was afraid it would melt down the pipe hole and be an awful mess forever, so i didn't go that route. What caught my eye however was a glass eye dropper from my vape juice, i use quite a bit of the stuff so i had an old dripper from an empty bottle, i pulled the plastic part off which was really easy, then i put the wax in the open part and sucked on the narrow end, before I toked I held the lighter on the glass for a moment, then kept it lit while i toked, at first i smoked the flame through the hole, but the butane taste was too strong then i just held it on the glass itself without sucking the flame through the end. So. I feel like a meth head, but it worked, i smoked without leaving the house or waiting on a package. It's also worth mentioning that sucking melted wax wasn't a problem because of how long the dripper is, the wax burnt just the way you want it to. you get a good amount of smoke, it doesn't taste weird, doesn't get too hot to use, its not weaker and i don't think any was wasted or smoked faster than normal. So if your like me, you have the wax ready to smoke but for whatever reason you don't have immediate access to the other suggestions listed here, just think, small glass tube. I hope this helps brave pothead I hope this helps.

• Like Like x 1
  13. #73 Douglasfaria, Dec 25, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 26, 2015

14. I used to like melting it onto a bowl of weed and smoking it. It cherries like a mofo though so be ready to kill yourself by constantly taking hits or you will waste a lot.

• Like Like x 1

15. I've never done dabs but mixing them with weed. Something I need to try, don't know how they'd compare with edibles and I'm a saint about keeping a low tolerance

16. Take some good tinfoil the size of a index card and then take a small dab and put it in the middle of the foil , now take a water bottle and cut in half. Take a lighter and heat the dab from the bottom of the foil and use the bottle to.catch the smoke. You can also put some on ash in a bowl, and also hot knife it. But tinfoil works the best but youll get a headache from it if you do it all the time. This is how i dabbed before i got a rig...

17. DONT USE TINFOIL OR ALUMINUM FOIL.....

use a hot knive... cut off the top of a 2L bottle so you have a funnel type mouthpiece. Heat up that knive hot as fuck, make sure its not red when you try to dab on it....after it turns red give it another 5-10 sec to cool down before dabbing..

if you use tin/aluminum foil you will encounter serious health hazards... google that shit it aint nothin to fuck with.
    -MB

• Like Like x 2
  18. I do this with my herb iron. I just use a chillum or one hitter to catch the smoke. I keep something under it though because sometimes the oil will slide off haha. Ever have hot oil land on your hand? It's hot

19. roll it up with some premium ganja and then smoke it like a doobie. When you get to the last inch of it or so, rip it through your bong like a little hash slug. That will get you fucked up far better then hitting it directly with a lighter.

As others have said, cheap dome pen atomizer. You can get the pen, battery and charger for 25 or30 bucks from any smoke shop or head shop. This is far better. You could ghetto modify an adapter for your bong on the cheap

20. Don't use tinfoil or a hot knife unless you like looking like a junky fien. Both those 2 techniques came directly from the unmentionable junky fiens we should distance ourselves from if pot smokers are ever to be taken seriously.

• Like Like x 1