Need help plants super wilting on me

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by DaOX07420, May 3, 2013.

1. Hello Everyone so let me just start off by saying I am running an irrigation drip for veg and ebb n flow for flowering with a 1000 hps light. i am on my 1st week in flowering and calibrated my watering takes 11 min to fill and 15 min to drain. I was watering for the 1st 4 days 8 times starting at 6am till 8pm every 2 hours. I am sure i am watering WAY too much so I brough it down to 3 times a day. but when i did start my table was at a point that was letting my plants be about 8-10 inches away from the light now that being a 1000 watter I was comming to the conclustion that the light was way too close and or powerfull for the room i lowered my table about 10 more inches and now the light sits about 15-20 inches from the plants. I came home today and was gonna shut the light off as i still need to buy a timer for the light. and My plants are still showing ligns of SUPER WILTING im not sure what is going on hear do they need a couple days to bounce back. being today is the 1st time i lowered the table adn the watering for them. I do not want to loose this crop. if anyone can please help me out that would be great I will post a few pics i hope they can help use see what am working with

Attached Files:

2. Plants wilt for many reason, but with you I'll be thinking it's the temperature, check your air temp in the wilt zone, and many wilt cause they need a drink, and you ain't giving them that