Customs Seizure from Attitude

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by StankDankMT, May 3, 2013.

1. Well my seeds made it through customs already and should be here today or tomorrow.

2. #42 StankDankMT, May 7, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 7, 2013
    That was really fast, takes mine 9 days to get here last time. Good luck on customs this time!

3. Ya that's the fastest shipping time yet for me. Its already in my city so it will be in my hands tomorrow. Will update when I get the package.

4. Get anything yet man? Tude sent my stuff yesterday and herbies sent my stuff today, so we will see what happens. Curious if you got anything yet tho.

5. Me 2 ....how'd it go?

6. got my re ship today. shipped with no t shirt just double packaged as a business letter. got my 30 barneys farm critical kush with breeders packs and 1 free blue hash from dinafem, a free blue venom from g13 labs, 1 lemon kush from female seeds, purple morroc from female and 1 bubble gummer also from female. all feminized. still not using attitude next time.

7. Glad you got'em bro have fun germ'n make sure send me a pm and some pic's man !
    :cool:

8. for sure man. ill put the link to my grow thread too when I start it in the next day or two.

9. Awesome man! Glad you got them!!!!!!:hello::smoke:

Ive been freakin all day waiting to see which port my mail goes through with my 2 packages, can you please PM me and tell me exactly how they shipped it? Packaging details and shit

10. where u from in canada, im from toronto & my order got seized last week

11. #51 StankDankMT, May 9, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 9, 2013
    Im in US

Edit: Says they have passed in the USA from the UK Royal Mail website, USPS doesnt have it in their system yet so still waiting to see which port I get.

12. Been 24 hours and USPS still hasnt posted which port my shits in, starting to make me nervous... Waiting...... and waiting.....

13. the same tracking number should work from royal mail to usps. Mine took 2 days to show up on usps website, by the time it showed, they were already @ my local hub in town

14. There in ISC Chicago................ Fuckkkkkkkkk

15. To anyone who has had their seeds taken by customs: did you choose t-shirt with shipment, and what color was the package? Just curious, I seem to be sensing a trend (besides Chicago).

16. When mine got taken they were shipped with t shirt in a pink package. Stankdank if they process through customs in a day or two you should be in the clear. Mine went through Chicago really quick the second time. Hope ya get your beans bro!

17. Holistic nursery ships outta cali.. nationwide free shipping, check em out!

18. Mine come in Chicago at 9:14pm and left shortly after midnight ...wonder if the night shift just let the mail flow more freely ,,,when others where taken what time did it hit Chicago ...during the day ,,,just try to find some pattern

19. i hate the luck you guys have had with getting your seeds chicago. but i am thankful for the information you guys are providing with your experiences. thanks!

yea because moving out of state is just so fucking simple for everybody :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

20. Lol ......I hate numbers but they don't lie 18 legal states ....309 million in the current census
    How many are outside that....that's the need of seed banks .....just saying lol .....