Customs Seizure from Attitude

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by StankDankMT, May 3, 2013.

1. I wonder why they didnt give us the seizure letter? Seems like they have really caught onto attitudes shipping or something I dont know, seems like a lot of people are getting busted. Did you email sales@attitute........ or w/e? Thats who I emailed 2 days ago with no reply yet, its the weekend so we will see in a few days, feel free to keep us posted ill let you guys know what goes down.

2. Idk maybe they are mailing the letter seperately? I emailed them through the site and now I email them at info@theattitudeseedbank.com laura and Jodie are cool. Just messaged them suggesting they switch up the way they ship the seeds with t shirts or offer some new stealth options.

3. #23 StankDankMT, May 5, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 5, 2013
    Thanks dude, that will be a big help. Im going to wait on the email I sent them till Tuesday before I try that one. :smoke: Yea I guess they could be send it in the mail, just seem weird they would do it after the fact and spend money on doing it and stuff...

4. No problem man.. I guess you never know with our awesome federal government. At least I got a rare dankness shirt lol

5. Right? Mine is the most expensive shirt I own at $200!

6. Hell ya. Hope my re ship gets here in the next 7 days. Gonna clean and set up the grow room. Still not sure whether I wanna run dutch master or advanced nutrients. Maybe a lil bit of both since I got full bottle of liquid light and 4L grow a&b. What nutes you planning on using?

7. I run straight up roots organic line, I use their soil and then I bought one of their "Player Packs" That comes with a bottle of each of their organic lineup.
    Roots Organics - Player & Master Packs Best thing I ever did. I only got a 150w HPS light a couple years ago, I really should of bought the 250, I dont think the difference in heat given off between the two is not such a big difference not to buy the 250w. I think if I went with a 250w HPS it would probably pay itself off in the first harvest. Oh and I use HPS for veg and its worked great, the plants definitely stretch a little more with it tho.

Edit: They reship your shit already? How long did it take to get in contact with the ladies? Its going on 5 days for me including weekend.

8. Hmm that's weird they haven't gotten back to you. Took less than 24 hours to message me back. Did you message them through the contact us form on their site? I'd do it again and include the order number and a pic of the package with customs tape on it if you didn't do that. If that still doesn't work then idk be kind of a dick and say if they don't issue a re ship you will file a claim with the card company and do a charge back.

9. So I just checked and my re ship is at customs in Chicago again. Hopefully I get them this time. I'm gonna be running around 30 critical kush under 3 1000w lights. Should be interesting,

10. I did exactly everything you said, order number, pictures with the customs tape. and contacted them through their contact us website thing.

11. #31 StankDankMT, May 6, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 6, 2013
    Damn dude Im sorry to hear they are at chicago. Did you go with the same shipping method as last time? tshirt and stuff? Also did you get the tin..?

12. Hmm I guess I'd contact them again just make sure you don't mention germinating or anything like that cuz they will ignore you. If they don't reply in 24 hours let them know you will file a claim if you don't get your order re shipped. Ya sucks there in Chicago again. I asked them to ship with a diff stealth option but they didn't really say whether they did or not. If they don't make it here by Friday I'm doing a charge back and not using them anymore. Never had seeds seized until now and I've ordered tons of seeds.

13. Thats what gets me people saying they have ordered tons of seeds and never had anything seized until now, and this is my very first time and I get seized! lol blows. Im not sure if I had the option of a charge back on the payment option I used... Ill look into that if this doesnt pan out. Just sent the email again, asked for without tin just put in the tshirt... We will see, time to wait for a response, probably wont be till tomorrow since I believe its now like 5pm in uk. Also shouldnt you wait to see if customs searched it and confiscated the order before doing the charge back? I really hope mine doesnt go through chicago again....

14. Damn sorry to hear of your trouble with attitude I have ordered from them once before. I just ordered some granddaddy purp from them 3 days ago.... Oh well I guess hurry up and wait ?:bolt:

15. Thanks bro. I had a 10 pack of kens GDP I germed and then couldn't grow them out so they died. You would think attitude would change their shipping methods with the t shirt considering how many people I read get their order seized. Probably gonna go with sensible seeds or herbies next time around. If my seeds aren't here by Saturday I'm filing a dispute with my card company.

16. To be honest I will be doing a charge back even if I don't know if they get seized or not. I don't have time to wait for attitude to do a reship let alone multiple. If I get my money back and my seeds then great. Will be compensation for delaying my harvest over a month.

17. Yea thats what im trying to avoid, if I get the order it would seriously last me for a year half easy.... Im going to wait to see what they say. In the mean time I order some from herbies a couple beans of a strain I wanted, has been day half with no tracking number so Ive shot them an email asking whats up, so having little difficultly with that order now... Be bad news if I had to delay the next batch for a month :cry:

18. I would think you should have tracking by tomorrow morning. Didn't think buying seeds would be such a hassle this time around haha. Getting rediculous.

19. When i ordered from herbies, it took about 3 days for the shipping info, make sure you check your email. Received seeds in 10days from order time.

20. #40 StankDankMT, May 7, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 7, 2013

Appreciate the info about herbies shipping. Laura just reshipped my order from the tude, so time to bite my nails and wait.... I also asked for the tin to be removed.... Didnt say if they did or not lol...