Customs Seizure from Attitude

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by StankDankMT, May 3, 2013.

Mmmmm Blue Dream one of the best strains Ive ever grown, its definitely a "worth to grow again" strain, everything about the strain is awesome.

2. Got mine from Herbies today with NO seeds in it a big green tape accross the top said Examined By then nothing no letter nothing but the hair beeds where in there.

4. I had a very nice and fat shipment come today. It took awhile but they made it through this time, no headaches. 

5. So I placed a order at the end of Nov it came through Chicago 9 days later with green tape. I sent s email and the Tude responded 2 days later issuing a reship. The reship made it through Chicago but when it arrived I found the seeds crushed. They quickly issued another reship 2weeks later another smashed package.
    Today I received my third reship it was packaged great I laughed my ass off how the were hidden. Long story short it took a while but The Tude came through on their guarantee.

6. I lost a shipment as well in Chicago, I contacted Attitude, added a few more items to the order, sent them the cash, they sent them again but they sent them from another site, and them went through customs in New York. 

All is well with The 'Tude in my book. The even threw in a few additional freebies. 

7. Hows everyone luck been around the holidays?

8. I just got one thru from Herbie's yesterday. Waiting on a small order from Attitude. Took like a week before it popped up on tracking in the US. But it was there a few days ago, now all of a sudden I keep getting "package not found". Think that could mean it got yanked? Or just a glitch in the postal system?

9. I've had a 4 or 5 picked off they never disappeared from tracking. That's kind of odd

10. That sounds like a glitch in the postal system.
    I've seen them go into customs & never come out, but you can still track them on USPS.com months later.
    I've never seed the tracking number just disappear.

Sherry

11. ok so this is a weird one. My order from Attitude vanished off tracking for 4 days. Just said "Package Not Found". but then all of a sudden yesterday it pops back up on the east coast. same location my other went to as soon as it got to the US. so when I saw that I'm thinking ok, should maybe be here end of the week or beginning of next. thats how long it took last time.

so i go to check tracking today and it all of a sudden says its in my town and "delivered" this morning. i was like wtf? it basically covered several days worth of ground overnight. the problem is, it was never actually delivered. I never received it or any mail other than coupon fliers. yet according to USPS it was delivered and its done. it's like REALLY annoying because now I cannot even ask Attitude for a reship because USPS is claiming they delivered something they never did. And its whole trajectory here was just weird.

wtf man i am legit gonna wait by my mailbox tomorrow and interrogate my mailman. lol ARRGGHH

12. another quick question i have. lets say i just have a lazy mailman who claims he delivered it but left it for tomorrow or something. who knows. now my beans are probably sitting in a mailtruck parked overnight somewhere in like 10 degree weather. will this kill them or hurt their ability to sprout?

13. They'll probably be fine - seeds are stronger than people give them credit for.

If they don't show up, I'd try my luck with Attitude anyway - most they can say is no.

We take situations like that on a case by case basis - sometimes, we can still replace the seeds.

Sherry

14. Thanks for your feedback Sherry, maybe i will have to check out Gorilla seedbank next time around. Just gotta try to figure out what happened to this one, and hope the last other one I got out there from Herbies makes it thru for now. See what makes it, what doesnt, and what i still need.

15. Do you ship to the USA sherry?

Sent from my Z828 using Grasscity Forum mobile app