Customs Seizure from Attitude

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by StankDankMT, May 3, 2013.

1. #1 StankDankMT, May 3, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 29, 2014
    So I order $150 from attitude seed bank and had it seized in Chicago from Border Protection or w/e, they DID NOT include a letter inside the package stating they had seized items, is this normal? I usually see that they seize items and leave a letter inside. Should I be worried? I did order the super stealth guaranteed shipping method. Does anyone know if attitude will replace my beans if border patrol took them? I see some people say yes when some say no. Now my next question is can you please post your favorite Canadian seed bank, the thought is that if it goes from Canada to US its less likely to get searched? Im really bummed Im 150 in the drain with nothing to show. Anyone have any thoughts or input, would be gladly appreciated. Thanks.
    :(

Also was not at all impressed with their shipping method.... A T shirt with a crush proof tin that you can feel through the flimsy packaging... I was expecting it to be in a bubble wrap envelope or something beside the plastic bag thing.... I dunno kind of bummed out not sure what to do.....

Edit: So I stumble upon this little gem from the Chicago Border Protection saying that they are XRAYING the packaging and catching the seeds... http://www.cbp.gov/archived/xp/cgov...1_news_releases/june_2011/06062011_2.xml.html

Edit 3/28/14 The web page that this links to is no longer working, basically it was a post on their own fucking website talking about their strategy on how they catch the beans, which basically they find one package that has been found to contain beans, then look for other packages that are packaged like that. Like for example my shipment on this post that got seized was in a bright PINK bag that if one found to contain beans from the UK they would look for all the PINK packages, Xray them, see the beans, and boom your screwed.

2. Just message them in a polite professional manner, give them the order# that didn't show and they will send a re ship. Just got my re ship sent out today. My first order processed through isc Chicago a month ago and I'm 2 hours away and its still not here. I'd try herbies seed shop next time. That's what I was recommended. Hope you get your re ship bro!

3. Thanks for the recommendation ill keep it in mind, you have personal experience with their products?

4. No I haven't used them but several people have told me their stealth is way better than attitudes. I have used sensible seeds.com once and they are good too.

5. Ordered from herbies with seeds in original breeders packs and had no problem in Pa. Dunno if they would ship thru different hub to u or not. Herbies doesn't guarantee though I don't believe.

6. #7 StankDankMT, May 3, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 4, 2013
  7. Move to a MMJ state and buy some clones for god's sake. Keep it simple.

8. I dunno for when, Im not saying stop all together, just alot of people seemed to get their shirt orders opened. Attitude changed their packaging, its better in my opinion.

9. #11 StankDankMT, May 4, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 4, 2013
    Oh ok, here let me get right on that - also I do live in a MMJ state, the big wig political people repealed medicinal laws that were voted in by the people, so they put it on the 2012 ballot and passed, but they got sued so its on hold for the time being. Everyone in this state is scared to do anything since providers have been busted for providing medical marijuana, because its against "federal law". Theres more to it than just up and move, or just getting clones - im not even sure if you can do that anymore!

Edit: So anyone else find it weird they didnt include a letter after they seized my items?

10. i just got my package today and it had a customs sticker and letter inside.ive been ordering seeds a long time and this is my first.it was an attitude order and when i seen the tracking it was in LA and not NYor CHICAGO i knew something was wrong.it appears they want the seeds more than the terrorist now days..

11. Bummed to hear that.... How did they ship it? In tin with tshirt and guarantee? Im going to shoot you a pm.

12. sUPER STEALTH, NO LETTER? i WOULD COMB THAT PACKAGE AND CONTENTS VERY, VERY, CLOSELY. Fuck sorry for the caps. :smoke:

13. Sucks to hear op I just got my order from them safe and sound a couple days ago

TiG

14. I have... I got the tin so it would be obvious if it was in there..... You can feel the tin easy as fuck through the bag... And if they were hidden in the shirt I would of found them.... I looked very hard cause I didnt want to believe I was out of my first order, ever...

15. Hey thanks for the reply, I sent you a PM...

16. How do you know who opened your package if there was no letter? Was there anything else to indicate that the contents were confiscated as contraband? There has to be something that indicates under what authority it was seized, as well as disposition information. Otherwise it is theft. Unless the package burst and the contents fell out and were lost.

17. Had the green tape that says us customs and border protection department of homeland security. This no letter thing is the part thats weirding me out...

18. Just got my order from attitude today with the green tape. Seeds were taken and didn't get a seizure letter. Hopefully my re ship makes it