How many miles?

Discussion in 'Planes, Trains & Automobiles' started by mmmmToXiN, May 2, 2013.

1. So I'm just wondering how many miles you all got on your vehicles! My Subaru Impreza Outback Sport has 217k and still running strong with no leaks.

2. About to hit 120k.

My car is low mileage (1997), but it was improperly stored for a year or two.

3. My 90 Dodge Caravan 3.0l had 260k+miles when I traded in for my current 98 Ford Windstar 3.8l which now has 210k miles.

Both cars had 50k miles when I bought them.

4. had an 04 mustang. put 100k on it in 4 years easy

5. I'm kind of on this mission to hit over 500k in my 99 Subaru.. I shall succeed!

6. I have about 336,000 kms on my Jeep (208k miles or so).

7. It'll just be finished breaking in when you roll it 5 times. Keep your oil changes in check and your toenails out of the radiator every gear and you'll prolly get there.

8. just rolled over 38,000 miles on my mini van :devious:

don't be jealous. MV's rock. :metal:

9. My dads 99 f250 v10 gas hog has 267k miles official but the odometer stopped working for a year and a half it prob has over 300k we use it for work.

10. my Toyota Land Cruiser has just over 260,000 miles and still going strong.

Knock on wood.......

11. Hey, as long as it gets you from point a to point b! I used to roll around in a 76 omega with under 50k.. last year.

12. My old civic made it to 320k miles

My car right now has 144k miles

13. My Xj has 210k on It

runs like bull

14. got a little over 128k on my toyota corolla. bought it almost a year ago and ive done around 6,000 miles on it

15. My 1983 mustang GT vert only has 61k, it's 30 years old. I'm only the third owner, I bought it from the guy that got it from the original owner, something small tore up and the guy let it sit in a barn for 20 years, then the guy I purchased it from got it and got it running, I traded my 3kgt with 178k for it. Plus 500$

Attached Files:

16. I actually really like your car. Was the trade worth it???

17. I've got 55k on my '97 Firebird. Bought it at 37k last year. It runs like dog shit. lol, every piece of rubber is dry rotted, so I constantly am replacing gaskets/ seals.

18. Yes it was, my license is suspended at the moment, for a possession charge in February. So i cant even drive jt.:( 500$ was a typo, it was 300$ and I worded it wrong, he gave me the cash, ontop of trade, not the other way around. But that was because of my sound system, here's a picture of what I traded

Attached Files:

19. 373k on my '84 318i. only external leak is from the rear output shaft, i'm waiting for the seal to show up so i can take care of it while the transmission is out of the car. burns a bit of oil, enough to smell it in the exhaust, so i'm gonna refresh the head and check the piston rings in a month or two.

while the block is apart, add a thicker headgasket and boost by fall. lose the l-jetronic for MS.

[​IMG]

20. better then walking