My go at 'Superbad' dicktoons

Discussion in 'Grasscity Forum Humor' started by Sc0pe, May 2, 2013.

1. kinda ran dry already for ideas, if you got a thought let me know and i might give it a shot

2. You should make a fake movie poster of The Birds from 63', but instead of birds... well, yeah. I dunno. That's the first thing that came to my head.

3. This is scary. I mean the drawings are not scary. The drawings are actually kind of funny. Even shared with 1 or 2 friends would get a couple of giggles. But posting this on the internet and getting other children to subscribe to it is scary. I hope that all the teens on GC grow up and then one day re-visit thier teen posts on GC and say to themselves "that was so fucking stupid!"

4. Children? i was assuming this site was for more older people
    whats wrong with having a laugh at funny pictures? im only drawing dick-hybrids because theres not really any other funny shapes that are so easy to incorporate into a drawing

5. Haha this is pretty awesome, now all you need is a ghost busters lunch box to keep them in. Id also recommend to stop eating all foods shaped like dicks.. Do you know how many foods are shaped like dicks? The best kinds!

6. Alright guys i had a little spare time and managed to draw this one, ill try get more in in a day or 2

Attached Files:

7. Hahahaa

Nice drawings.  Wish I could draw dicks that well

8. someone is gonna pay you thousands of dollars for those drawings...just you wait

9. What a fantastic day that will be

10. You should leave them somewhere, in a dick treasure chest lunch box. I love that movie

11. funny drawings dude lol

12. Hey guys heres 2 shitty ones, been a while but going to draw a few more soon once i get my arm cast off, just a small injury so wont be more than a week

Attached Files:

13. #33 budBaas, Sep 26, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 26, 2013
    the octupus has like 20 dicks hahaha

14. ahaha this is grrat

🚬🍁🌿🌳

15. Heres a few more, maybe i should make a comic book

Attached Files:

16. Now what what if the same thing happened to him that happens to you! Lmfao!!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. That penis spider will haunt me in my dreams

18. Why

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

19. I won't actually have nightmares about it. It's just the one I like the best and was making a joke.

20. Wasnt talking to you bro, my "Why" was directed toward OP in regards to him drawing so many penis characters

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app