OldPork's Guerrilla Hell 2013

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by OldPork, May 2, 2013.

1. They touched the lower 50's I bet, someone left a window open, maybe only the upper 50's. Check my journal for pics.

Those temps really shouldn't affect them adversely at all.  As a rule I try not to expose them to anything less than 40.

Behold the boy!  He's feeling Pert as a ruttin buck this morning.
    PorkDog01.jpg

4. he has that "I didn't know that was yer sister look".......

awesome lookin dude, his maturity seems to be setting in on him very well, I love his stocky, bold stance......he's game!

WorkingDog....  :)

Attached Files:

• 172.JPG
      172.JPG
      File size:
      198.6 KB
      Views:
  6. Looking great pork.. man i'm jealous you got your pups outdoors already. Night temps are slowly rising for me but still gunna be upper 30's lower 40's for a week or so.. winter is still lingering. Got 3 nice PPP candidates for big crop, and just germ'd some Purple maroc. Got a few freebies popping up and I got a bunch of nice sized stuff veggin up for breeding purposes. Got a real nice lookin black widow that i'm hoping is a male.

I gave them their first really good dose of full sun today from 9-4 because the temps were relatively low in the 60's with a good stem bending breeze.  They seemed to like it but since it's still a little cold at night they are back in under the lights.  I have 25 including 2 autos.  I'm gonna germ another round this weekend.  That should give me enough to work with this summer, my plan is in numbers this year, to have enough replacements for the almost inevitable loss of plants associated with outdoor growing.

Purple Maroc!! love that big ass beast of a top cola....had one with a 4 foot top big as my leg and was top notch outdoor purple.

9. hey bro im doing purple maroc (fem) this year for the first time and was wondering how they take take to topping??

they top ok as long as ya know when to stop, the plant does best when it stands upright and has long branches....she like to be 7-8 foot tall and not too wide but will put off some great yields VERY early....sept 10-15 round here

11. Supa Crunk from last October,.....Illinois grown......

[​IMG]

12. #1072 70s, Apr 26, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 26, 2014
    yeah the PM respond ok to topping but I would only do one cause they will start flowering mid july. Definitely a big yielder and fast finisher. Pretty buds and a nice stone. Also some nice strong branching so staking is optional even though i'll stake fosho

13. cool man thanks, im in nj and it will be nice if they finish early cause I always get mold in october

14. #1074 OldPork, Apr 26, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 26, 2014

Hey G45, that appears to be one nice looking gal hiding behind that cola.  My daughter is a fightling Illini Alum.  She graduated from UIUC College of Law last year and is now a fancy New York lawyer.  Took a lot of green to pay the freight. :confused_2:   But speaking of pretty gals I got 26 freshly misted ones right here, with a few of them there Supa Crunks in the crowd.  I'll be popping another batch this weekend.
    DSCN0695.JPG DSCN0699.JPG DSCN0700.JPG

15. Your girls look a bit happier than mine. I made at least 4 noteworthy errors do far. 
    • I left them in the germination chamber to long.
    • The markers I used didn't let me drop the light as low as I needed to.
    • I didn't have the light and fans up and running well before I needed them. 
    • I'm using 4" square (Quart?) nursery pots, I'd like to find 3" square but taller quart pots, I'll just switch to Solos until I find them. The 4" take up to much light space.
    I better put this in the journal too, for my own sake, because I waked and baked pretty hard already  :) 
    WM

What kind of lights do you have them under?  I recommend T5 High output, blue spectrum.  As newborn seedlings I keep them 4 inches away, after a couple of days I move them closer...like 2" to allow for growth.  Hell I have a few tocuhing now, they don't burn.

17. Mine are an older style bulb, outdated I'm sure.

You'll wanna swap em out for a T5 setup.  I have a home made setup, but you can buy a decent small one for 80-100 probably something like a  2-bulb 24-inch setup to house a single nursery tray, I can jam 26 small size solo cups in a nursery tray.

19. Well I have another 30 seeds germinating on heat pads and under domes, Including more OG#18, Jamaican OG, and another dozen Buddha Tahoe OG...a little Skunk...a little headband...a little bit of everything to keep the big bad wolf away.
    I;m also gonna give a few IRG Northen Lights cross a whirl.  Thanks G45 :yay:
    Pics du jour.  As you can see I let them dry out almost all the way before watering again they seem to like it as long as they get a little misting,
    DSCN0703.JPG DSCN0706.JPG DSCN0708.JPG DSCN0709.JPG

20. I just put together a 400hps and threw them under it. I hope they don't get sunburnt. 

Attached Files: