OldPork's Guerrilla Hell 2013

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by OldPork, May 2, 2013.

1. coffee, duby, Zep....mornin' is complete.....make the garden grow.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sn_3s9wmZuQ

A day without Zep is like a day without sunshine.  Best Rock n' Roll group EVER.  period.

3. #1043 OldPork, Apr 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 18, 2014
    A little glimpse of round #1...some good stuff in there although I am disappointed in the germ rates of the Cali Connection Buddha Tahoe 3/12...WTF!!!, otherwise 21/24.  but then again I already know she has shitty germ rates but when you get one of em to harvest,  it's all more than worth it. 
    I'll do another batch next week after I pig out on some good easter pork :ey:
    They're kinda crowded under those T5's but I'll have to move em outside soon to make room for the noobs

Round 1 started Sunday 4/13
    IRG SupaCrunk 3/5
    CC Girl Scout Cookies 6/6
    CC Buddha Tahoe OG 3/12
    Strain Hunters FlowerBomb Kush 2/2
    RP OG#18 3/3
    CC Green Crack 2/2
    RP Silver Kush 2/2
    G13 C99 1/2
    G13 White Lavender 2/2
    Total 24/36

Attached Files:

4. have you grown the supa crunk before porK? interested to see how it performs outdoors.

5. @[member="RobertBaratheon"]

Jbudz23 done one outdoors in Illinois last year, turned purple but could have used another week or so to fully mature.
    the plant gets BIG. its a little later than some but well worth it when it gets that strong old school appeal goin....... 

No Big Bob, first time but I've seen a couple to indoor Supa Crunk grows and she just explodes with colas at the end.  She looks like that hat the Statue of Liberty wears on her head, all spikey, all over.  I'm gonna set one in a swamp tube to see what happens.

7. I put in 2 Tahoe's, they are whimpy for sure but alive. One is struggling to get up and at it, but it's in the hole and looks alive in there. Odd... The Sugar Black Rose is really looking week. They are alive and trying, but the stems look weak.

WM

8. Yeah, a couple of the Buddha Tahoes came up but immediately withered and died.  I think I'll pop another dozen next week but this time without the humidity dome.  All the other strains did great.  I did buy my last Buddha Tahoe order a couple months later so maybe they are from a different batch and will do better.  Very disapopointing germ rate for such expensive seeds.

Surprise!  Another IRG SupaCrunk came up this morning...so now my germ rate on them is 4/5.  :metal:
    I plan to pop a few of those IRG Northern Lights next week... G45, I forgot, but I did you say they were a cross with something???

10. My local bred seed i get 100% but tude gear was always like 98%. Would always lose a couple I think some of their seeds mayblose viability traveling overseas andmight be exposed to extreme temps. They come by plane so the cargo hold I doubt is climate controlled. Tude is great for you cats notin med states but shit you really want good seed hit a westcoast blade up. Be more then happy to find a way to get ya some quality beans.

11. And of course we got other blades already helpingout on the bean cause. We know who you are ;) keep up the good work

12. Pork, I forget. How do you germ? soak em and then put them right in the dirt? no paper towel in a zip lock?

13. #1053 OldPork, Apr 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 19, 2014

This year I am using heat mats and vented humidity domes!  I soak the seeds overnight and then put them in small solo cups filled with promix and then they go onto the mats under the domes.  I keep it at about 80F.  As soon as they sprout they go under T5 lights.  I posted pics of the domes
    I used this old silverback's methodology (complete with the styrofoam base) and found it works well, but I keep the temps at 80.  I think next week when I germ the remaining Buddha Tahoes, I'm gonna keep the dome on for about 36 hours, then remove it.  Those sprouts were the only ones that popped up and then seemed to rot and wither in the humidity, although I did get 3 of them.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gre7_YxoJhE

14. #1054 OldPork, Apr 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 19, 2014
  15. Dude at my I want to find their Moms.... I like Moms, and Grand Ma's. :)

OP take a look an the pics I just posted please.

16. how goes it Pork?....how pork dog doin man? was just playin outdoors waing for sun up and thinkin bout my dog out in the bush with me.
    got me thinkin bout Pork Dog.....love my dogs man, dont what I would do without em'....

17. Love that Pork dog, he's a staple for any pork thread. Bet ya him n pork are catchin some nice trout right now

18. #1058 OldPork, Apr 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 23, 2014
    Porkdog is doing great.  I was out of town for Easter and when I leave he gets to stay on a farm with other dogs and goats and it's like boy's camp for him!  There's also a wild turkey on the farm that they domesticated and he's huge with a long beard, and it's really funny watching PD chase that fat bird down.  He doesn't hurt him though.   I'll get some pics up soon of that old boy.  He's 6 now.
    So in the last couple of days I introduced these girls to the world outside their room and they love it.  Just a taste of fresh air and filtered sun and they stand right at attention.  One year I turned my back on a tray of seedlings for a second and turned back around to find a bird had plucked my seedlings out of the cups for her nest so now I keep them in this milk crate contraption :smoke:

Attached Files:

19. Looking good OP. 
    My girls have me a bit scared, they look to have stopped growing, but I may be watching to close. The spot I have them in is cooler than I anticipated as well. 

Damn, hope they bounce back WM, How cold do the temps get for them?