OldPork's Guerrilla Hell 2013

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by OldPork, May 2, 2013.

1. Thanks for the info, that's a really nice way to haul 6.6 gallons. Very nice indeed. I use the Attwood Battery-Powered Sump Pump for filling a 5 gallon bucket from a shallow stream, I just bought a second one for backup. My whole grow depends on them.

2. where all the other skookum's @ :D,just got back northern porksville and the weather is poifect,florida's for the fucking animals any ways,maryland is on the ball with a backed medical bill now so i may be joining the alliance if things sound good on the legality end of the paper work,good to see things lookin schweet as always man!

3. I hope your grow is more of a guerrilla paradise than a hell this season old friend. Last year was quite a show, so I know what you can do. May the ticks be few and the rain be on your side...

4. Sounds like a good opportunity for an enterprising young cochese, but I can tell you those government pricks wont make it easy to become a legal producer. Hope you have some buckroons saved up

Thanks Mama. The ticks are really the #1 curse, but hopefully it will also deter others from venturing into the area as well. I can't take my eye off the prize...those luscious golf ball sized kush nuggs filling my jars! nom nom:p

5. #25 PerpetualBliss, May 4, 2013
    Last edited: May 4, 2013
    [quote name='OldPork']Sounds like a good opportunity for an enterprising young cochese, but I can tell you those government pricks wont make it easy to become a legal producer. Hope you have some buckroons saved up

indeed,im just gonna get back to the good job i left sadly to go help out fake family members,now hopefully in a few get the property for the orchard i wanted to start and if i get that maybe in 2 years down the road have things coincide with the medical scene and do big things in the scene that should be making positive head way due to the caregiver patient relation's like oregon but backed by the fed's...to me that's way more of a positive vibe situation in the legality sense,instead of people selling chemed up greedy price bud in collective's in California,yes i am a young enterprising man but i have my head in the rite place due to people like you fueling my passion & feeding my brain for horticulture,everything i have learned has been online and reading books and popular magizines,never had no need for college cause every thing was to easy to learn online,put it this way when my farm come's into fruition and all the people who try all the wild selection's my taste buds procured...no homo their gonna shit fucking rainbows :D,horticulture is a dying art and im glad there's people like here on g.c keeping it alive,speaking of good people brother from another mother Green jeans gave me some MAGICAL BEAN'S and there not the kind that make ya fart so my sheckle's may be low but things are all good in my hood and with zero drought on the monitor map fo gawguh im pretty sure hes a busy man rite now :D,cant wait to see the great show unfold to amazing ness pork...peace :laughing:

6. I'm watching this..

7. You certainly seem to have the drive and determination brother Cochese, plant a few of those magic beans now and in a few short years my bet is that you will make it happen. Then you can turn the tables on those college fuckers when they have to come to you to feed their heads to alleviate the stress from their big high falutin jobs. As they leave the doors of your shoppe you can fart on them but be careful not to soil your silk underwear ahahaha

8. Tune for the day...

Now when your sitting back in your rose pink Cadillac
    Making bets on Kentucky derby day
    I'll be in my basement room
    With a needle and a spoon
    And another girl will take my pains away

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RS_yyRk_dj8]The Rolling Stones - Dead Flowers (Live) - OFFICIAL - YouTube[/ame]

9. Nice nice and nice subed.I expect 1 more wonderful journal and wish u luck and heave harvest this year.Show us more pics of the spot.What latitude u grow?And 1 question do u think I am late too late with my seedlings they just popped out of the soil and take few hours sun daily,they are in solo cups.Will transplant in 20 gallon pots,guerilla with at least 9 hours sun daily?Living 41 n latitude.GHS Trainwreck and The church

10. @bio, you definitely not too late to get some outside action going. I heard the GHS TW is good but I know from first hand experience that you will love the The Church. Very good yield, I mean rock fucking hard buds and one of the longest and best stones I have ever had. I could not find a single thing wrong with The Church.

11. #31 OldPork, May 4, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 4, 2013
    Actually your timing is just right bro. My girls must have been shivering in the 40F cold last night...maybe colder in the low lying area where they are. I'm at lat 38. Here's a pic of my site.

12. Pork, ive always seen pics of your cage u were growing in but i never realized it was in the middle of nowhere! thought u had all your seedlings in the back of your yard or something! lol. So do u germ them inside or just in your cage outdoors? This year is the first year i have started some inside due to the craptastic weather we were having (very cold/raining/windy)

Hopefully next year the weather is more mellow, i don't like having to take extra trips to my spot to take plants with me.. kinda sketchy in my book, walking through the woods with a 30 gallon Tupperware container in the middle of nowhere. Cant even lie my way outta that one. lol

Got any tips for transplanting outside with 1 gal grow bags? Never had to transplant anything that big and all i can imagine is when i cut the bag, the soil crumbling to pieces and me holding a plant w/ roots only. ahh what a nightmare.

13. Reading your journals were the reason why I decided to start growing for myself this season. Glad I'll be able to see one of your journals as it happens instead of reading old news. Subbed and looking forward to the ride!

14. #34 OldPork, May 5, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 5, 2013
    Yeah the cage is in the middle of nowhere, although when I initially constructed it was in my backyard. Unintended circumstances (nosy retired neighbors) have driven me into the wilderness away from my property...safer that way but a LOT more work and planning. Tips for transplant...YES. Let the soil dry out pretty well before transplant and then slit the bag down opposing sides, being careful not to cut roots. Then carefully peel the 2 halves of the bag away from the root ball. Letting the root system develop through the bag will also help hold the soil together. The two main mistakes of transplant are wet soil and not enough root development.
    And yes, you don't wanna get seen hauling your plants...there are some key showstopping moments in a grow, and that is one of them. Make damn sure you are not seen tranporting plants or supplies. I find lazy Sundays are the best time for transport...I will see my girls today and grab some pics. With the past 3 cold nights I hope they are OK!

Ah...a good old fashioned hammock is one of the great joys in life bro. After a hard day in the field nothing beat dozing off in the hammock. haha Thanks for putting up your very first post in Porksville. Good luck with your grow.

15. Happy Cinco de Mayo everyone! I was doing a gleeful Mexican hat dance in the field when I saw that all was well in the field today. I staked em up as more rain is on the way for the next three days and at times it will be heavy. The soil is retaining the water very well...no need to water after 3 days. I was pleased that they were all doing fine, even the babies are hanging in there after damn cold temps at night...down to 40F maybe lower. They are stretching quite a bit but that's good they are gonna have to compete with lots of tall grass! Not much more in the way of foliage but those stems are really beefing up...enough talk....To the Pic du Jour!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

16. Ya that's the same way did the solo cups. Hopefully the nutes I'm using now are helping roots grow bigger. Made mistake of using peat pot when started and the damn things never dried out enough to let the roots grow.

If I ever germ inside again, I'm def using solo cups from the start. Only left the plants in cups for like 3-4 days so when switched em to 1gal grow bags, all the soil under the original peat pots size crumbled and stayed. Hoping doesn't happen with the bags! Next year if have to start indoors again, I'm just starting in the bags from start.

Besides the roots not getting as big as I like, the girls are healthy and doing great! By the end of the week I'll be putting em outside as soon as they recover from the fim I did.

17. i never used the pellets before, but from what i have read, the peat pots/pellets don't break down like they "claim" and the roots will not grow through them. Normally resulting in stunted growth and root binding. They have also been suspected of wicking the water away from the soil to keep the pot itself wet, and the soil dry.

18. I'm going to watch again good luck pork !

19. I know right this dude is pretty sick with it..