Do you ever feel like dying?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Chinajewelry, Apr 30, 2013.

1. I felt it when I was in a queue for World Cup ticket for consecutive 4 days long! Can you Imagine that ? 4 days in a stretch!!

2. Yeah, I feel like this quite often. Lost 4 really good friends and family members in a 15 month period two years ago. Haven't been the same mentally, since. Been wanting to go to a doctor or something and get diagnosed, because it can be pretty overwhelming sometimes.  
    I feel lucky though that I have really good friends that help get my mind off the suicidal thoughts and get over the depression temporarily. 

3. last week I took 2 steps forward and the world said fuck you and kicked me back on my ass...I tried to stand up and say fuck you back, but they bitch slapped me life is so damn hard, but oh well

4. #65 SiriusWolff, May 15, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 15, 2013
    I didn't say forever i was saying telling a mentally ill person to stop their meds right off is wrong and a very bad idea. If they want off meds they should make a plan with their doctor to taper. I suggest cognitive behavioural therapy and counseling along with seeing a psychiatrist for medication if you want to go that route.

I never said anyone should stay on meds for ever i even stated i was going to get off mine when i don't need them but that's a decision i will make with my doctors help. My main point is that medications can save lives some people a drug may not work for them but it may have a very positive effecet on the next patient who tries. We're all different and different brains react to different medicines it can take years to find the correct combination

5. I understand completely. People naturally experience loss and pain that causes one to contemplate death. Honestly, I believe that it is a thought that should occur to most people, however, it is those who look past it and find the beauty in life over death that eventually realize the significance of life. Live your life, don't just be alive; You can be dead for as long as you want, but you only get once chance to live. Don't squander it.

I've had the feeling that you're describing. The feeling is like you're caught in limbo, not wanting to die but not wanting to be alive either. When I feel this way I usually just remind  myself that the sun still rises no matter how dark the night may seem.

you need to find yourself a purpose. for myself i chose to volunteer... it helped me feel like i not only belonged, but I was of importance to the world