Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Did you get drunk or high first?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by TimeIsIllmatic, Apr 29, 2013.

1. How did you afford oz's at 12 years of age? Hahaha

2. Drunk first at 8 y/o.

Smoked herb when I was like 14 or 15

3. Drank first. I sing so smoking didn't seem appealing at first. Now I don't drink and just smoke. Hangovers suck

4. Hiiigh. Not really interested in alchahol.

5. Drank first, then smoked both at 14. I prefer the buds over the alcohol, only cause i need to stay medicated, and alcohol wrecks havoc on my guts. I've noticed alcohol is defiantly an acquired taste, I do enjoy beers.

6. High when I was 14 don't really drink anyways except for occasional hard alcohol

7. I got high first. I started smoking at fourteen and I didn't try alcohol until I was nineteen. I do like to take a shot before I smoke sometimes. its helps to make me a social smoker.

8. A lot of people tend to agree that if you're drinking and smoking at the same time you will be sick.
    From my personal point of view drinking makes me sick, having a cone or 2 just tops it off and makes you feel completely sane.

9. Yeah

-Joe

10. High. I started toking at 13 but didn't drink until 15. And i definatley enjoy getting high rather than drunk. I only drink maybe once a month if that (usually on payday) but I smoke everyday :smoke:

11. I love drinking gin and tonic when I smoke. Such a good compliment with weed. I my self got drunk first

12. Weed, then alcohol with a few things in between. Overall i dont like drinking but champagne is good on holidays, occasional wine, and irish cream and kaluha are pretty tasty.

13. Good question. I got high first! :smiling:

14. Drunk, but after being introduced to weed I've stayed away from alcohol for the most part.

15. drunk by a week, first week of summer when i was 13

16. Drunk by about 2 years.

17. I got drunk. I used to drink a lot when I was 14-17 (Legal age was 15 in Denmark back then). Then I started getting hangovers, because I got older, and I started to question if drinking was really for me.
    After I tried cannabis and researched it in depth it was clear to me that I had been wasting my time getting drunk. All those weird ass nights out with my friends-- fuck I can't even remember 90% of it because I was so shitfaced. It's not worth it. Not even a little. I could go drinking friday and still have a bad hangover monday, that's how much it affected me.

I still enjoy alcohol, but it is in tiny amounts and strictly when I'm with other people. It's all about the high grade for me.

18. high. I drank a couple times but its wack af fuck compared to bud.

19. I drank first. I didn't smoke weed until I was 19 and that's because I thought it was a hallucinogen. It's not.

About a year ago I started hittin the liquor hard. Getting smashed can be fun sometimes.

20. I did both the first time at a party. Woke up 4am in a taxi cab with no shirt and a stuffed Einstein doll.