I want to go to prison

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by 2packush420, Apr 29, 2013.

1. Sub'd but don't do it... Or do. I don't know you so I don't really care jkjk.

2. Go on robbing sprees and give it to poor people.
    You will become a legend. Like Robin Hood.
    You'll be all over the media too

(and only rob people who deserve it. like thiefs. and politicians)

3. There is one good thing about it....when you've completed your sentence, if you make it,
    you will experience the happiest day of your life when you walk out that gate a free man...
    Nothing compares, not getting your first bike, first piece of ass, having your first child,
    nothing.....but still not worth it......

4. Guys I don't mean spending years of my life in prrison. Just a month or 2 to get into the minds of an inmate. I want to be able to live through what they do.

And to be fair, I've done enough shit to get me locked up for 12 life's. killed, stolen, assault, ect. I just got away with it. In retrospect, I think I deserve to be in prison.

5. Trolled?

6. Only good if you like butt sex and aids. If you're down with that then go for it though man, free food and bed.

7. :laughing: ok what the fuck..

prison for 2 months? no..

murderer saying hes murdered online? no..

8. OP better update once he's out.

9. did you consider the fact that you might be shower raped while there?

10. #31 Bronx Finest, Apr 29, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 29, 2013
    The only thing you'll learn in prison is ghetto-rigging and getting your ass handed to you 101
    Sent from my IPhone 6 using GC Forum

11. just go like to Karachi,somalia,or some ghetto.
    youll learn some stuff.

12. If OP goes to prison he'll be the prison equivalent of that one annoying kid in class that raises his hand to answer every question and gets excited for.new "lessons."

Just don't go around telling eveeyone there you want to take life lessons away from prison, hahaha

13. Lol your dumb af only thing you gunna learn is how to be someones bitch.

14. Most of the learning is done thinking of how to fix your life and not end up back there. Also you'll learn how much people like to rape each other and the cops don't pass a flying fuck. So you learn how to fight.

15. You got a real purdy mouth, OP.

Better get used to hearing that.

16. Your an idiot

17. #38 JetzFlyHigh, Apr 29, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 29, 2013
    the only good thing you will get out of this is you will start to appreciate life a lot more when you get out. but when you are in prison, you will go through a lot of hell. some of them being a painful butt, fights (there is always someone bigger than u in prison), and drama. and once you get out, you won't be able to live happily because you will have bad legal rep, no respect from other people and family.

if i were you i would just save up a good amount of money and travel around the country with couple friends. would be a blast especially if you drive away and visit national parks or something. you can learn a lot more from traveling the country than being locked up in a prison, bro.
    but the final decision is totally up to you. what ever you decide to do, be safe and have fun :)

18. admitted to murder on the interwebz... reported.

19. Suprisingly It really isnt hard to kill and get away with it.... Op idk i dont think you do, but if you should, go to a european prison, or canadian.