Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

How to Extract Cannabidiol?

• Please log in to reply

Dum Dum Boy

Dum Dum Boy

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,984 posts
Is there a relatively easy way? What is the process exactly?

BadKittySmiles

BadKittySmiles

Compassion Support BadKatsCannaPharm.com

• Bronze Member
  • 6,586 posts

Cloud9Oil_T.A/ES

Cloud9Oil_T.A/ES

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,373 posts
I dont wana doubt you badkitty, But all your doing is degrading your bud then making edibles no? theres no CBD inside normal cannabis, how are you expecting to collect that Tiny tiny tiny amount of CBD and make it noticeable in a concentrate?

you really can only use a high cbd strain, just because those cannabanoids exsist and have a burning temp doesnt mean all the flowers magically produce them when you reach the flash point.

maybe im wrong

Jimmy Carter

Jimmy Carter

Indica Dominant

• Registered Upgraded
  • 8,017 posts
I was gonna say just get ahold of one of those high CBD strains and run it.. BAM! there it is

Tell me that aint 'CBD' enough for ya :smoke:

BadKittySmiles

BadKittySmiles

• Bronze Member
  • 6,586 posts

Edited by BadKittySmiles, 05 May 2013 - 05:08 AM.

Cloud9Oil_T.A/ES

Cloud9Oil_T.A/ES

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,373 posts
lol right

Jimmy Carter

Jimmy Carter

Indica Dominant

• Registered Upgraded
  • 8,017 posts
Decarb basically lol

BadKittySmiles

BadKittySmiles

• Bronze Member
  • 6,586 posts

Cloud9Oil_T.A/ES

Cloud9Oil_T.A/ES

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,373 posts
yes thats exactly what you are doing , "Trying" to isolate cbd, And failing misserably

let the extract artists handle the science cause you need to go back to chemistry 101

and stop giving people "chlorophyl" and calling it medicine

THERES TONS TO read and know. But if you are stupid, what you read wont help you.

Jimmy Carter

Jimmy Carter

Indica Dominant

• Registered Upgraded
  • 8,017 posts
Isolation of cannabinoids has proven to not be effective. Look at drugs like Marinol, they fail miserably because they try and isolate a single cannabinoid rather than using the 60+ thats present in the natural herb. They are all there for a reason, they work together! Stop trying to isolate these things and just get yourself a strain that has what you want.

And I was saying decarb becuase decarbing does generally make your oil a little more body-high like CBD. Reclaim has that kind of effect.

BadKittySmiles

BadKittySmiles

• Bronze Member
  • 6,586 posts

Edited by BadKittySmiles, 05 May 2013 - 08:32 PM.

• TheAnswer121 likes this

Cloud9Oil_T.A/ES

Cloud9Oil_T.A/ES

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,373 posts
im just trying to show you, you are doing the most useless thing i have ever heard of, with no science to back it up. and then RECOMMENDING
people waste their perfectly good weed trying to do it. and they all think they will magically get some high CBD medicine from their street bud.

not a soul has argued against your dumb tutorial and i am here to stop the lies you are spreading, much like your dumb ecig tutorial

Please make your points without the disrespectful comments-PF

Edited by patriofarmer, 06 May 2013 - 02:25 AM.

Jimmy Carter

Jimmy Carter

Indica Dominant

• Registered Upgraded
  • 8,017 posts
I never meant anything mean towards you man, we're cool in my book :smoke:

I know Marinol is synthetic, but they just synthesized THC and not the other cannabinoids. The natural herb pretty much always works for the patient better than the Marinol.

And what are you doing with the distillation? like what are you extracting? I've always been curious. I know a guy who distills cannabis to use as a natural pesticide for his gardens.

BadKittySmiles

BadKittySmiles

• Bronze Member
  • 6,586 posts

• Jimmy Carter and TheAnswer121 like this

bahram

bahram

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

hello my friends.i am student in iran and want to extraction CBD or THC in lab for my thesis,please help me.

chrisletarun

chrisletarun

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

hello for more information about the cannabinoids and how to extrct them , check
www.google.com/search?tbo=p&tbm=pts&hl=en&q=inassignee:%22GW+Pharma+Limited%22

and check this one : www.google.com/patents/WO2004026857A3

apollojmr

apollojmr

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
There is a company and a Dr that have made terpene isolation possible now. If you would like to read more I have provided a link.

http://www.medicalja...-concentrates/#

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users