Bigcats multi strain grow

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Guest, Apr 29, 2013.

1. 8 weeks is insane brother how long dind you veg the last cycle. Tried finding it in your last thread. But finding a single post in there is like finding your way through the laberyinth lol

2. thats why i started a new thread lol last grow was a 6 week veg

3. They get that way.. i went thru mine today to age my flowering girls, took 2 hrs..

4. Yeah my last grow they showed sex a week or so before the flip except that damn purple haze... I never knew it was possible to hate a plant like I hate that one I didn't even bother chopping it lol

5. Looks like only a couple if posts on the purple about keeping the canopy down.... What were the issues with it? Would love to put one in the tent but being a noob I'm trying for easier grows.... Durban Poison is still pretty advanced for me lol!

http://forum.grasscity.com/absolute-beginners/1208468-bluecheese-durbinpoison-chemreaper.html

6. I just had so many issues with the grow super slow grower too it was the smallest one in the tent. Very sensitive plant all around. I suggest growing the critical 47 it'll take everything you give it! Plus it's amazing smoke best I've had in a while Fast head high that hits you instantly then fades into the perfect body high A++ for this bud

7. SOLD8P Thank you for the upload bigcat!

http://forum.grasscity.com/absolute-beginners/1208468-bluecheese-durbinpoison-chemreaper.html

8. Hope one of my critical crosses is a good high like that.. got the crritical super silver and the critical hog..

9. I've been dying for the critical hog

10. I only had a single seed or i would gladly share my friend..

11. I'll order some

12. Dude, you veg for a month under good conditions they grow fast, and they blow up in flower.. it takes a big space..

13. All of them under the 600w in there new 1gal pots

14. How are your plants?

15. Doing great just transplanted them cuz they were stretching really bad

Attached Files:

16. Oh man, nice job. How big is your space again?

17. 4x8x6.5