Can't get this spot on ice pinch clean; HELP!

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Vee Ten, Apr 29, 2013.

1. So I have an SG stemline; straight tube, sits about 18.5 inches high. I cannot, for the life of me, get this one spot on the bottom side of one of the ice pinches clean. I've done rubbing alcohol and epsom salt washes, I've plugged the stem and let the thing soak in rubbing alcohol overnight, and now it's sitting plugged filled with some glass cleaner I bought (hoping that works; but I'm anticipating it won't seeing as rubbing alcohol hasn't worked).

I've got a good brush as well and this one spot won't even brush off (although, with it's location in the tube, it's possible I'm not able to exert enough pressure against it with the brush so it's not coming off because of that). But even so, I've let this tube SOAK like crazy and it still won't come off haha. Have any of you experienced something like this? How did you get your glass clean?

I can upload a pic if you think it would help, but it's pretty much just one tiny spot, inside the tube, on the bottom side of one of the ice pinches. Need help in figuring out how to clean it. I'm completely OCD about my glass and always want it to be perfectly clean so any help is appreciated!

Thanks all!!

2. Use iso + salt

3. way ahead of you on that one my man; didn't work.

4. buy some CLR and a rubber stopper. fill her up and let it sit for a few hours then rinse, should be good to go after that. or some Purple Power Degreaser, that's removed water stains for me before

5. ^

I'll give the purple power degreaser a shot. I've get the stem plugged right now soaking in some glass cleaner i bought; who knows if it'll work. Did the same thing not too long ago with ISO and that didn't work. Hopfully this degreaser stuff is no joke powerful because this one spot is stuck on there haha.

6. it's some pretty potent shit. it worked for me many times. although, CLR is for hard water stains so that will probably work too. the PPD is like five bucks for a big gallon in the auto section at walmart and CLR is in kitchen stuff

7. Wow i hope you all rinsed the hell out your bongs after those chemicals going in em. baking soda n vinegar hasnt failed yet..... Get a wire clothes hanger straighten it, then bend the tip and scrape it off while the waters in there.

8. i always clean my stuff with ISO alcohol after putting any chemical cleaner in there, water is probably good enough but i definitely wouldn't want to take lung full of some CLR infected air or some shit haha

9. Tried Simple Green?

I always use iso and salt and it works wonders for me.

10. Thanks for the info man. Will run out tonight or tomorrow to grab this stuff and give it a try.

11. Of none of the above work give Sugarsoap + Hot water out and let it sit for a about an hour and make sure you clean it thoroughly

12. ^

Will do man. Thanks!