Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Coin in grinder question

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by ToJ, Apr 28, 2013.

1. Hey don't blame the other people, pretty much all I do nowadays is dab, but many people debate the safety and whether all the solvent is purged or whether other chemical by products may be left or if it changes the cannabinoids structure in some way. And you've been around long enough to see that plenty of people won't even smoke with a butane lighter.

2. What other type of lighter is their? Zippo? Surely can't be smokin with those! Lol

sent from yo mommas house!

3. Lol man, no conversation in this thread! Why's everyone get so defensive? Some guys like to poke fat girls, not my thing but I won't knock em for it. To each their own! Lol

4. Hey I'm trying to have a conversation also

Heating wands, hemp wick, vaporizing, and a few others. Can really taste the difference when you get that nasty tane out of there.

5. Had a brain fart. Tbh, I have like 3-4 samples of hemp wick, that just lay in a box. More of a pain then it's worth IMO. But that's just me. Just recently picked up a gpen. Is cool for on the go. But no comparison to the dome/nail. Tried to vape bud many moons ago, but vaping was still new and i swear I didn't even get high. It was one of the old school vapes. Looked like a horseshoe with a handle. Lol old school.

6. haha wow that's a strong magnet. I don't really put the nickel in my grinder anymore but i've never had any problem with the magnet ha.

7. #47 9D3, Apr 28, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 28, 2013
    BYOweed I have no idea wtf you're talking about anymore...

edit: Didn't realize there was a page 2, 3 and 4 now. I get what you were thinking of now. We were just talking about how to get a little extra kief for the average lazy guy using a grinder.

8. i always put a coin in my grinder.