Anyone here live in Southern California?

Discussion in 'The Great Outdoors' started by freethinker, Apr 28, 2013.

1. Was wanting to take a month vacation (or two) by some beautiful beach in Socal, but I'm unfamiliar with the area. Anywhere from Laguna beach all the way down to La Jolla ....don't wanna deal with LA or SD city traffic so somewhere within those parameters. I'm a dude in his 30's so I'm not about a college party atmosphere.

Anyone know of some aesthetically or visually pleasing areas to get away in the area specified?

PS...don't worry, I'll have some good smoke to REALLY enjoy the beauty. Thanks.:wave:

2. Anaheim, here.

There are lots of cool places that ARENT beaches.

Limestone Canyon, and Whiting Ranch Wilderness park are sweet areas with old Oak trees, and awesome rock formations.

You'll find stuff you just dont find down in the urban regions, like scorpions, tarantulas, deer, several different snakes, etc..

As beaches go, it's pretty much the same all the way down the coast, except for laguna, which is mostly rocky shoreline.

3. Simi valley is chill. But not touristy at all. It has the ronald Reagan library though, and skatelab, as seen in jackass. Yeahhh

4. I live in Solana Beach which is neighboring Del Mar & Cardiff. I could let you in on some awesome places to visit around here and especially La Jolla :wave:

5. South OC here, we have gorgeous beaches here Laguna, Newport, San Clemente or Dana Point.

6. ^^^ I was going to say Dana point too they have a lot of nice places to stay out there. Anywhere in orange county will probably work.

7. I love dana point.

Good place to find interesting reptiles, I was walking around high on the cliff that overlooks the harbor, and came across a perfectly-marked california kingsnake.. vicious little thing, struck my shoe like 5 times in a millisecond!

The bad thing is payphones there are all sealed off, so make sure your phone is charged!

8. Boringass Bakersfield

Rap Game Donut Sprinkles

9. I like the beaches down south near Dana Point. Free parking and mostly absent of ghettos.

10. Hi I live in Dana Point, just moved here. Almost all the beaches are calm and clean here. I recommend Montage hotel in Laguna. Beautiful place with nice grass areas and perfect view of the sunset. I don't smoke now as I don't have a guy around here but I assure you it will be awesome if you smoke up and go to Montage. Also I'd love it if you invite me over for a smoke as well :) Enjoy