Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Cannabis In India

• Please log in to reply

keshmonster

keshmonster

THC ENGULFER

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts
Hey guys!

I am currently in India doing my studies. I was a regular smoker when I was back in the states so my interest carried on when I came to India. I was very disappointed. I am currently residing in Bangalore and most of the stuff we score here is garbage. Its spiked and grown very poorly. Is there anyone from India here or anyone that has made trips to India? How was your experience? What kind of stuff did you score? Do you maybe have pictures? And what worked best for you?
  • SlickMoneY likes this

Similar Topics: Cannabis In India     x

OscarZetaAcosta

OscarZetaAcosta

R.I.P. Illadelphin

• Gold Member
  • 11,545 posts

shit strain

shit strain

• Registered Upgraded
  • 343 posts
barely illegal...

keshmonster

keshmonster

THC ENGULFER

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Don't they cut your hands off for possession or some shit?

Fuck that shit, run.:cool:

Nah man, seriously just pay the like $4 and your set free to go. The police here actually dont give a shit on making the area better and fighting crime. There just there to make a quick buck. Also many sellers pay the cops so they can sell no problem. But regardless of all this the weed is shit lol.

RooksYR

RooksYR

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,273 posts
you need to search harder man, if people in amsterdam can be smoking charas from india you should be able to work something out.
  • SnarlzBarkley likes this

Relaudid

Relaudid

• Registered Upgraded
  • 642 posts
I've never been their but I've been doing a little learning about India because o think it has a rich history and shit.

Have you tried bhang op?
I believe its sold legally in govt. Sponsored bhang shops, and its a pot drink.

Marijuana is part of the Hindu religion, so they probably aren't strict...except on Americans who they can arrest or hold ransom.

Locked up a broad...get it?

GGGreeN

GGGreeN

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
I know what you mean. I lived in Bangalore for a while myself before coming back to the US. The only best you can find is the idukki gold from Kerala which is hard to find. But that's as good as it gets. Its hard to find too. And no, it never gets as good as the US but from what I've heard North Indian weed from the Himalayas is the shit. Oh and Hash from Goa.

Corrisma

Corrisma

Just your average Blade

• Registered Upgraded
  • 621 posts
I believe there's lots of hash in India. Try looking for some.

ThreeLs2dahead

ThreeLs2dahead

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 49 posts
just ask around for bhang.

keshmonster

keshmonster

THC ENGULFER

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

I know what you mean. I lived in Bangalore for a while myself before coming back to the US. The only best you can find is the idukki gold from Kerala which is hard to find. But that's as good as it gets. Its hard to find too. And no, it never gets as good as the US but from what I've heard North Indian weed from the Himalayas is the shit. Oh and Hash from Goa.

Its a shame man haha. Like I'm okay with mediocre weed as long as there is a steady supply of it. You only get stuff every now and then and the stuff thats readily available is shit. Where did you stay in Bangalore?

keshmonster

keshmonster

THC ENGULFER

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

just ask around for bhang.

Trust me man, its not that good lol. Unless your drink 20 glasses. Then you would throw up because you where sick.

banehallow

banehallow

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
Hello fellow stoners,

being a foreigner in India is not easy, its because of you fuckers that the auto prices in bangalore are skyrocketing. AND NOT TO MENTION THE WEED PRICES.

but anyway to score pot in bangalore specifically, its a very good thing to ask auto drivers, but i have personally never done that, as i am a native of bangalore, and i scored my frends and later on from pedlers.

there is only one decent (spiked) place in Blore that is, Binny mills, the local cops and everybody know this place, but recently it was shut down. being a foreigner, u cannot go around asking for weed, it will leave large holes in ur pockets anyway, and the cops in bangalore are not very frendly either, but on the spot bribe is about 2000 rupees, so u can escape. they wont jail you anyway, they just need the money..

however binny mills sucks, other such places include BKnagar(raided recently) etc..

outside blore, there are very good places, where u get damn good pot, comparitively, lesser seeds, good high, and more quantity, they include Malur, budigere, hoskote etc..

i think the scoring from these places is also impossible for foreigners, hence here is my best solution to ur problem.

find stoners,
ask them,
score regularly from their peddlers.

just ask stoners. lots of stoners near Ramiah, Jain colleges, etc,

and never smoke in public, unless safe

also, there is lot of weed going around banglore. u get 30-40 gms for 1200 rupees, great pot.. if u know the right people that is. you can score Waynad weed, Idduki gold, Manali Hash, malur pot, chikmaglur weed, shimoga pot, hoskote pot, budigere pot etc.

making some stoner frends will really help. sometime back my frend got some chronic weed also.

you can contact me if u want directions or help .. or i can score for you..

Edited by banehallow, 03 May 2013 - 04:17 PM.
update

banehallow

banehallow

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
btw bang is not legal in india, maybe it was, but thats just in some north places.. not in the south .. drugs are considered to be a very bad thing in the Indian Society.

Old School Smoker

Old School Smoker

William Foster

• Registered Upgraded
  • 10,521 posts

Hey guys!

I am currently in India doing my studies. I was a regular smoker when I was back in the states so my interest carried on when I came to India. I was very disappointed. I am currently residing in Bangalore and most of the stuff we score here is garbage. Its spiked and grown very poorly. Is there anyone from India here or anyone that has made trips to India? How was your experience? What kind of stuff did you score? Do you maybe have pictures? And what worked best for you?

India has over a billion people in it. Why do you think they would give a fuck about quality weed? They like thier swag. I say stay in cali where the strains are tested.

banehallow

banehallow

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

India has over a billion people in it. Why do you think they would give a fuck about quality weed? They like thier swag. I say stay in cali where the strains are tested.

dude they do give a shit bout it man... i do .. im an indian!

keshmonster

keshmonster

THC ENGULFER

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Hello fellow stoners,

being a foreigner in India is not easy, its because of you fuckers that the auto prices in bangalore are skyrocketing. AND NOT TO MENTION THE WEED PRICES.

but anyway to score pot in bangalore specifically, its a very good thing to ask auto drivers, but i have personally never done that, as i am a native of bangalore, and i scored my frends and later on from pedlers.

there is only one decent (spiked) place in Blore that is, Binny mills, the local cops and everybody know this place, but recently it was shut down. being a foreigner, u cannot go around asking for weed, it will leave large holes in ur pockets anyway, and the cops in bangalore are not very frendly either, but on the spot bribe is about 2000 rupees, so u can escape. they wont jail you anyway, they just need the money..

however binny mills sucks, other such places include BKnagar(raided recently) etc..

outside blore, there are very good places, where u get damn good pot, comparitively, lesser seeds, good high, and more quantity, they include Malur, budigere, hoskote etc..

i think the scoring from these places is also impossible for foreigners, hence here is my best solution to ur problem.

find stoners,
ask them,
score regularly from their peddlers.

just ask stoners. lots of stoners near Ramiah, Jain colleges, etc,

and never smoke in public, unless safe

also, there is lot of weed going around banglore. u get 30-40 gms for 1200 rupees, great pot.. if u know the right people that is. you can score Waynad weed, Idduki gold, Manali Hash, malur pot, chikmaglur weed, shimoga pot, hoskote pot, budigere pot etc.

making some stoner frends will really help. sometime back my frend got some chronic weed also.

you can contact me if u want directions or help .. or i can score for you..

I have heard of some of these places and I have found alot of stoner friends but all the shit is spiked. Clean weed is hard to come by and that is pretty much the problem. I agree if you go out of the city to like hoskote and such places you will get better pot but you must make the trip and you must be local as well. Ahh man the difficulties. Also how did your friend score chronic ?

Chrislee210

Chrislee210

• Registered Upgraded
  • 309 posts
Grow your own

Sent from my SPH-D710 using GC Forum

jianghb

jianghb

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
I am currently in India doing my studiesPosted Image