First Time Doing Acid

Discussion in 'General' started by highitshunt, Apr 27, 2013.

1. Yep. That's the point.

2. Make sure you have a strobe light to stare directly into.
    That won't be weird at all for your parents to walk into.

3. there's a difference between honoring the rules and acting like you're a mod.

4. [quote name='"Ap0calypt1c"']

People aren't supposed to smoke weed in many states and countries, but we do anyways, so what's your point?[/quote]

My point....well just keep breaking the rules and fine out....ill be waving once u hit ur point limit in breaking rules

5. I would never do it alone.

6. It's one thing to talk about getting access, synthesizing, cultivating, importing, etc. of drugs that are not allowed on this site, but if someone is asking for advice in regards to taking an unmentionable, who are we to prevent him from getting what could be valuable advice and just more or less telling him to fuck off?

Just answer the dude's question with friendly advice and without getting into too much detail nor having an indepth conversation about the effects of it. Then simply let him know it is against the rules so it doesn't happen again. No need to ask for mods to come and close the thread without providing any real advice or report it like an infantile adult would for a simple non-criminal question.

I wouldn't see these threads being a problem as they very occasionally pop up and the thread dies usually frequently, so what's the big deal? Give it a day or two, and it'll be days-old news and another thread will have garnered more of your attention.

7. Ya dun fucked up boy

8. They dont allow advice anymore because retards would say stuff like "drop it in your eye" and then gc would feel responsible if he went blind or killed himself based on bad advice

9. I agree. I think it's nice to give him some quick friendly advice but still inform him of the rule. Because he's going to do it anyways, so why not look out for someone.

But I agree, threads on cultivation, distribution, pictures or large discussions of said drugs shouldn't be tolerated.

10. Ahh true I didn't think of that. I still hold my opinion though.

11. Well, if people were naive enough to the fact that their posting on the fucking internet where responses like that are to be expected sometimes, and they actually went through with obviously troll posts, then that's a Darwin's award winner right there!

12. Nothing wrong with dropping it in your eye brotha.

13. I dont know i wasnt around then but ppl were advising to mix drugs or giving advice how to shoot up and shit and wernt trolls just ppl who liked to get messed up

14. Depends on how well you know your source.

There's no quality control on these substances, so there are most likely impurities and other chemicals you don't want on your eye/sclera. Honestly, though, eyesight is not to be fucked with.

I know I'm contradicting myself, but I have done eyeball drops off a very reputable source, and it works, albeit with some irritation. I would not recommend it though.

15. I was generalizing

16. I doubt anyone would take advice in regards to intravenous use/hard drugs that seriously from a marijuana based forum. They'd probably go to bluelight or totse2

17. It about respecting the rules of the site and its owner, who pays for the server space so we can have a place to discuss marijuana. I don't see why that is such a difficult concept.

It's like walking into someone's house, them asking you to not smoke, then immediately lighting up a cig. Just a shitty thing to do.

18. Not disagreeing with you but I do want to point out that superjoint pays for the server with orders from the store and donations........

19. all this could have been solved with a simple; "check out shroomery.org, we cant talk about it here, and there's TONS of reputable information on that site."

20. Yeah but no one has to pay to use the site.