First Time Doing Acid

Discussion in 'General' started by highitshunt, Apr 27, 2013.

1. Okay so before anybody says anything hear me out.
    I am thinking about doing acid for the first time tonight. It would be alone in my room around 10 pm and everybody in my family would be asleep. I would have music playing, and activities such as drawing and stuff at the ready. I know people say to be careful with tripping alone but I think I am ready. Basically I just want some advice on the matter.

Thanks!:)

2. Advice would be to delete this thread.

3. ^ best advice

4. $10 bucks says op is underage too

5. Trippin alone sucks half the fun is the crazy connections you get with the ppl ur with

6. wtf,why wont anyone give the guy some advice?

7. Orange juice, gum, weed, cigs, stuff to do....

8. [quote name='"stealth1"']wtf,why wont anyone give the guy some advice?[/quote]

We did to delete the thread. We aren't supposed to talk about that stuff here go to a website that's meant for it

9. "First time"....how do you know you're ready to do this alone?

LSD is a party trip, not really a solo drug.

10. I don't know that I am ready, but I think I am ready to trip, like I think I have the right mind set for it.

11. No it's fine to do alone. Don't do it at your house if you cant be caught you raise the chances you'll freak out.

Coming from someone with a lot of experience

12. ok didn't realize it was against rules.
    btw op paper n crayons when trippin on lst,wtf lol

13. If you're gonna do it by yourself and in your room, and you still live at home, be sure you have a bunch of different stuff ready to go.

Get planet earth loaded up and ready in the dvd player. Bluray too if ya got it.

Get a bunch of youtube videos for trippy shit/music all ready and loaded to go on your
    computer.

Bring some toys to fuck around with. Yoyo, PSP, etc.

Bring some food, weed, drinks, and cigs if you smoke so you don't have to interact with the household while high.

Get a few sheets of paper and some writing materials or other artistic tools if you're a creative person.

14. not allowed to talk about anything other than weed on here

15. People aren't supposed to smoke weed in many states and countries, but we do anyways, so what's your point?

16. Don't do it alone. I know I probably couldn't handle it alone and if it's your first time then I say hell no. Find a friend. Doesn't even have to be tripping with you. Just had to put out good energy.

17. Point is, if we are being allowed and accepted in this online community for free...the least we can do is honor the rules put forth by those running this sight.

18. Although I wish we could talk about psychedelics, we unfortunately can't. All I'll tell you OP is enjoy yourself. And remember happy thoughts. May nothing but positive vibes surround you.

Have a safe trip.:wave:

19. that gif of the dog crankin' down has gotta be the all around best thing i've seen in 2013