Slowest car you've ever driven

Discussion in 'Planes, Trains & Automobiles' started by Kingjacobo, Apr 26, 2013.

I wouldnt be raggin on the starlet, these are seriously cool and have a decent following. Its an uber light front-engine rwd platform. These with any swap makes a really fun car. some guy on here put a 4agze in one and said it ripped.

2. #162 ImTheJoker4u2, Jan 28, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 28, 2015
    I wasn't hatin. I had a buddy with one. He stuffed a pair of 15's in the back seat :eek:
    We used to fog that mutha out :bongin:
    He had it over the winter so we were driftin tha shit out of it in parking lots n shit :laughing:
    It was a lot of fun, but fast it was not lol

3. 98 jeep wrangler

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. Right now I'm driving a 97 Honda civic and it's fucking God awful slow. Especially up Hill

Sent from my HTC One mini using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. 88 nissan sentra 1.3 or 1.4 i think 2bbl carb. It could barely make it up hills where we went hunting. I don't mean steep ones i mean hills that are on highways and such. It was kinda scary to ride in and just ridiculously slow.

6. 02 cavalier.

I drove it for a couple years.  hated it.  reliable car for a broke student, but pretty shitty.  I hit 100 in it once and the car felt like it might have fallen apart completely at any moment.

7. 1985 Yugo. Haha most terrible car ever created. Mom used to pack us up in that thing when we were kids. We had to get out of it and walk up the hill just so mom could drive it up the hill.

8. 87 Chevy s10 2.8 v6 sounded like a vacuum cleaner when you wound it up.

9. My old '65 VW Bus, loaded down with 2 people's worth of living supplies, a couple of bikes, and a canoe.  I remember driving through Nebraska in a heavy headwind I had to drive in 3rd gear on the flats.