Slowest car you've ever driven

Discussion in 'Planes, Trains & Automobiles' started by Kingjacobo, Apr 26, 2013.

1. Drove my buddies 94' civic.  That was awful, pull onto highway got the gas petal to the floor and almost got rear ended.  Literally was 0-60 in like 30 seconds. 

Should have had a v8 ;)

2. My buddy started teaching me how to drive stick in his ancient jeep. Idk exactly how old it was, but it was old enough.

3. #123 SiberianShepherd, May 7, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 7, 2014
    Ford 2001 F150 or a 1998 Mazda 626 for me... Both slow as shit... But then again I drive a modded car.

4. 1981 datsun 210 b hatchback. First car. Sat untouched in my grandads yard for 15 years and we got it cranked and running the night I picked it up...In 2002. Slow but gave me an appreciation for Nissan vehicles. I probably touched every bolt under the hood of that car.

Sent from the future

5. Grandpas plymouth. Boy was that a shitty joyride

6. probably a 2013 chevy spark with a lime green paint job. Its kinda fun to drive but god that thing is slow.

7. A 74 Mustang II. The engine struggled when stopped at a light with the A/C on.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

8. Hyundai i10 takes the cake for me. Was a rental given to me from work for 2 days, talk about miserable.

9. My old 92 toyota tercel. Had no get and go.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. after driving my Geo Metro for a while, i have a new appreciation for moderately powered cars. all you Blades talk about your slow cars, but go drive a Metro and know the definition of fear as you attempt to merge onto the interstate. driving a Metro means you plan ahead and do NOT lose your momentum.

11. #131 Twistedweather, May 30, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 31, 2014
    first time I drove a stick. 

suzuki samurai in a cornfield stoned as all bilbo knees

nice thing about those cars if you do stall or your car dies alone it is easy to push it out the way or push start

jus dont get in an accident [​IMG]

12. #132 El Duderino, May 31, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 31, 2014
    they weigh right around 1900 lbs. i have two airbags and 4 sets of seatbelts. the rest is up to my brakes, tires, and my reflexes.

Suzuki Samurai Maximus.
    [​IMG]

13. My s10 takes 17.5 seconds no fucking joke to hit 60 full throttle. I make up for it with a car that does 100 in 7.0 though so whatever for now

14. My cousins first car it was a 4 cylinder alero but only 3 cylinders were firing and it redlined if you tried to floor it or just accelerate fast lol it sounded like a go cart and vibrated so fucking much when we were idling lol

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

15. My friend and I went on a trip to Germany and we rented a car and we got a Corsa; there are many hills and FAST cars out there in the autobahn and this tiny little car almost got us killed every time we went out to explore!!! It took us at least a minute to get up to 80 km and I don't think the car could even hit tht going up a hill. I'm not lying when I say tht the car literally felt as if it was going to stop and start rolling back:(

It looked something like this, but it was black. It ha that little "z" or lightning bolt looking emblem
    View attachment 1484907

16. The slowest car I have ever driven was a 1989 Subaru GL Wagon.

[​IMG]

17. Gotta be the 82 subaru GL.  In 4wd you could launch it to 30-35 pretty quick, but it could barely reach 60.  Took like 5 minutes. 

My friend had an 80's prelude that was a complete turd, he wanted to mod it and stuff.  LOL na brah, it's got nothin, don't waste your money.

Oh shit I forgot about my brothers westfalia, granted it had a beefier, fuel injected engine, it was fucking gutless.  all of 70 ish hp getting us from Boise, ID to South Lake Tahoe.  The grade from carson city up into tahoe was a nightmare, I think it was doing about 30-35 mph

19. either my old Geo mere, or my cousins 1986 1.6 golf diesel, with 58 Hp.

20. #140 Johnny Blazed, Aug 1, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 1, 2014
    god damn 05 pt cruiser bitch doesnt go over 70 driving on I75 and it bucks and misfires I HATE IT rather be on a god damn scooter atleast it doesnt buck randomly