Would you let a cat watch you, during sex?

Discussion in 'Pets' started by Komatic, Apr 26, 2013.

1. Thats just creepy dude!

2. I dont have a cat personally but if I dont latch the door or it is some where random in the house the dogs come find us....... It has never slowed me down

3. Well, it's never asked permission!

4. this thread title reminded me of my cousins cat, it was a she-cat and the damn thing would always rub itself up on me, and when i went to the bathroom it would sprint after me and be there when i got there, and just stare at me, i had to chase it out like every time, real perv cat :p

5. Sure why not

6. Fuck no! Do I look like I need 69 years of bad luck?!

7. I guess the cat helps as a turn-off to keep you going

8. Ha this thread and the posts made me laugh!  

Both my cats have since passed away but now i have a dog.  When I had my cats and now with my dog  I ALWAYS get them out. I guess I'm too weirded out by them in the same room when that's going on. I feel like they'd "know" what's happening ... like seriously, what if they had a past life as a human... like what if one of em' was my great grandma or something.  No way!!  They gotta gtfo when that's going down!! 

9. i had a dog lick my balls and the girls ass while i fucked a chick once....so i dont think i would mind a cat watching

fuck, i let a little sister watch once
    im sure i taught her a thing or two :)
    lmao

10. I kick the cat out of the room.

Could imagine trying to clean splooge off your other pussy? oy

a little sister? hahaha wtf how old?

12. Hell yeah.

Barns can be erotic places... -_-

lol idk, a yr or two younger. the sister had sum nice tities allready, so not 2 young. lol

14. nah cat can fuck off and get tips somewhere else 

15. If I'm aware of an animal watching....I get freaked out.

16. Lots of times, my cats eyes been raped. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

17. Hehe. Every time the hubby and i fool around there is at let one of them creeping on us. I think they like to watch.
    The youngest one thinks we're cuddling and usually tried to lie down on one of us.

18. They don't even care haha me and my Gf do and the dogs just carry on like normal, sometimes they'll look at her weird because she's making noises and then like sniff her boob and I yell "no!" And they leave haha and that's it, they really don't care and have no shame, well I take that back because their mother has some shame, she will not poop in front of people at all haha and if you catch her she gets so embarrassed its really cute

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

19. My cat Lays right next to us while we have sex. And if my girl gets to loud to our skin smacking together gets to loud my dog will stand next to the bed and bark at us till we stop so we usually try to keep her outside the room hahaha.Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

20. Yes because it establishes you as the alpha

Sent from my LG-E739 using Grasscity Forum mobile app