My GlassBlowing works of art. Opinions Please. Dillon's Glass

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by RedSmiley, Apr 26, 2013.

1. nice work man

2. Thanks alot!

3. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qaHplbRa3ro&list=UUoPIP3FUiojEmWecXp6z6hg&index=1Mini tube I made several months back. My buddy sent it back to me for some copper work, and a new downstem

4. That blue patina'd 710 dome is beautiful!

5. ^^^^I know you have seen some of these, but oh well.These are the 9 electroformed domes I have finished and still in my posession. Another dome and dabber will be finished soon.Also, in the working to ramp up production. So a lot more elecotroformed pieces will be rolling out. Should have other non electroformed stuff to share soon too. Stay tuned for big thingsSand blasting to come?!?!?!(p.s. Grasscity is FUCKED up right now, needs to be fixed....)

6. what's the arrowhead made of?

7. yes grasscity is seriously fucked

8. The arrowheads are actual arrowheadsnow they are just covered in copper

9. Followed/subbed... I love your work, absolutely beautiful stuff!

10. damn thats fucking cool!

11. Hey, how did you learn to do Dot-Stacks? Is there a good tutorial for it? I haven't been able to find anything. But I'd like to learn the technique.

12. Ain't nothing to it, but to it. There really aren't tutorials for everything out there.Dot stacking is pretty self explanatory. You stack dots. From there, its all practice, and being able to vision a final product from the first dot.Ill have a picture update soon

13. [​IMG]

10mm, 4 inch tall fixed stem mini tube (no splash!!)

And a honeycomb pendant

[​IMG]

14. Another pendant.

[​IMG]

15.  [​IMG]

New pendant design. Going to be making in several colors

16. [​IMG]

" Crop Circles "

I'll try and get back on track with paraphanaila pictures soon..

17. How do you do your electroplating and patina?

That is a VERY broad question.

I plate using a copper sulphate and sulfuric acid solution that I mix myself. Almost all my patinas are done using household chemicals.

19. Sorry for the generalized question...I know its done using chemicals. ..but are there any special procedures since it will be used to smoke out of and how long does the bath take and what not...or is it a safe guarded secret