My GlassBlowing works of art. Opinions Please. Dillon's Glass

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by RedSmiley, Apr 26, 2013.

1. Hey grasscity. Sorry I haven't been around in a while...been busy doing the glass thing. I figured I needed to come back and share with all you fine people!!

I'll just leave a few pictures to start. Everything I post is made by me, unless otherwise stated

I go by dillons glass

Been blowing glass almost 13 months now, having a blast
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 1
  2. 10mm mini tubes
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    14mm mini tube
    [​IMG]
    18mm dome
    [​IMG]

3. Keep up the good work brother!

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Grasscity's next big glassblower thread right here.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Finally! Another glassblowing thread! Been waiting for this man. I'm getting my torch in a couple months and am going to start learning how to start flameworking myself. Right now I'm reading contemporary lampworking volume I and I can't put that shit down man. Keep up the good work and keep posting glass and keep on torchin' man!

• Like Like x 1
  6. Badass man I wanna get into blowing glass myself but its so expensive to start

7. We want more!

8. Dot stack dish

Colors are Red elvis and almond nugget

[​IMG]

Gold and silver fumed wrap and rake spoon
    (color changing)

[​IMG]

Sword dabbers

[​IMG]

Electroformed 14mm dome. All the domes ive posted this far have been electroformed. Something I just started doing a couple weeks ago,

[​IMG]

9. #9 IanDeLu, Apr 27, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 27, 2013
    That dish is beautiful
    EDIT: I want it.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Make a matching dabber!

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Dirty teeth dish, and floss pick dabber

[​IMG]

14mm kryptonite slide

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Some simple pendants, bad pic

[​IMG]

Solid color, coil potted dishes

Heavy blue stardust, red elvis and kryptonite

[​IMG]

10mm mini tube with linework section on the bottom(not a great section, but I love how these minis function with a domeless nail)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. Dude that spoon is fucking dope as hell seriously the colors are just amazing

13. That teeth and pick dish and dabber are super unique! Gott sub to the thread!

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. double subbed

15. Electroformed pieces with patina. Really having fun with the patinas, try to get some unique colors

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This mace dabber was made by my shopmate Zach, I did the elctroforming and patina work

[​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 1
  16. Are your creations mainly for personal use? I am just asking because I really wanna see that spoon with it's colors come out so if you do happen to smoke a buncha bowls out of it post that shit

17. Thought Ive only been on the torch a little over a year, I blow glass for a living. Pretty much my only source of income.

So pretty much everything show has been sold, or Im in the process of selling.

And personally, Im all about concentrates.