Best Stoner Pet names?

Discussion in 'Pets' started by upinsm0ke420, Apr 25, 2013.

1. So I know this has probably been asked a lot, but what are some good stoner pet names?! I'm getting a hamster & i want it to have a sick ass name that's not too obvious! Any creative ideas?

2. MUNCHIEEEEEEE :eek:)

3. Years ago my roomate had a Black Lab who's name was RASTA! We had a house on a lake in Florida and Rasta was in the water every day swimming. His fur started looking like dreds from being wet all the time.

4. As he said
    best dog name is Buddy

5. Chong the hamster.

6. You could also go with Indica or Sativa if you want an exotic name.

7. Energy-Turtle.. :laughing:

8. Brother has a black lab named sativa, we wanted to get another dog named indica or indie too. His ex also had a dog named wavy after wavy gravy. Or Indo would be kinda cool too?

9. i have a small shitzu/poodle mix. his name is Buddha!
    (dont know about you guys, but around me a lot of people refer to reefer as buddha)

my dad picked out the name buddha, because when he was a puppy he had a huge buddha belly. now all of my college friends think we named him that bc were smokers.

we even have the "buddha room" in our house where we smoke weed and its also where his crate and food is.

surprisingly, though, he is the only one in our house who dislikes bud lol

10. My chihuahuas name is Kilo.

11. Smokey is a classic.

12. A friend had a cat named Tokey.

13. had a hamster named roach and a cat named skunk (black and white)..

14. my doggie, ruca

15. My puppy indica :( which is gone

16. cat named nugget

17. We had two dogs (siblings) named Damnit and Dotha (means no in Navajo).  They were always getting into stuff and ripping up personal belongs.  We spent all day saying,  "damn it get down from there.  damn it don't chew on that.  damn it STOP IT!!!"   Since we couldn't call both dogs, "Damnit" we called the stupid one, "Dotha" (hard t).  He answered to anything.  Stupid dog.  He's the only dog I know that was run over by a parked car (long story).  He died from drowning.  My brother threw a rock in the river and the dog dove after it.  He never came back up. 

I miss those two dumb bastards.  :(