The Terrarium Of Many Wonders

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by amator terram, Apr 24, 2013.

1. Those circle plastic discs are so clutch with the smart pots

2. They fit so perfectly!

3. Here's the vegging girls. I supercropped the iced grapefruit on one of the branches
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. That white widows looking really good. I like the penis cacti as well lol

5. Just did an alfalfa/kelp tea drench. The brew was so foamy I couldn't even see the actual tea.

6. #46 b.real, May 15, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 15, 2013
    found the thread again. i need to borrow some of your brew, my blackout kush is experiencing some deficiences :(

7. #47 amator terram, May 15, 2013
    It feels like to me you just need to build a more solid soil mix.

8. #48 b.real, May 15, 2013
    fopo, i think youre right. my soil mix keeps my plants healthy until it runs out :confused_2:

can i get some help here? what deficiency is this? i really should have used bigger containers, im feeding very frequently, not sure why this is happening. i may add some organic sea salt to my watering tonight becuase i hear that if its non processed salt it has a lot of minerals in it.

edit: the heads on 420mag seem to think this is an overfeed issue? im so lost..
    [​IMG]

9. That looks like a serious cal-mag lockout or def to me.

10. #50 b.real, May 16, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 16, 2013
    fuck..literally everyone over there said becuase im feeding too much..idk what to do i dont wanna lose her sugar leaves. now they are great growers. but so are we..ive no idea.

really loving the true emerald corner LOL. wish i had one myself

i want to at least be able to add photos :(

• Like Like x 1
  11. Just take a deep breath and realize whatever happens is going to happen. Research the region of the world that the strain mostly comes from. Whats in that soil? Lotsa nitrogen, lots of Potassium, Calcium? That is one question to ask yourself when building a soil base. Unless your mixture is perfect you have to consider everything in organic gardening. This is the biggest hitter of organics right here. If you don't have that base mix you can't just flush and be ok if the organic matter is too powerful or the dolomite lime is calcifying your soil to the point of lockout status. You can even look at my plants, some are completely green and some have easily yellowing leaves. Others hate nitrogen so I have to water with light teas or water only. The point is... plants are different and so long as you don't have a single base of genetics going with clones you will run into problems here and there. Move on and keep researching. Honestly, I don't like having problems because I strive to grow the best I can for you guys to be able to take from it.

• Like Like x 1
  12. #52 amator terram, May 17, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2013
    Some snapshots I took after some LST I got in. Iced Grapfruit as well, she's starting to fill in nicely.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  13. we cant see any pictures. is the gallery working for you yet?

14. What up homie? The plants are lookin lush for sure! :hello:

How do you like that AI? Mine was just ok.. looked killer, but the smoke was lacking. I hope yours is better.:D

I'll be kicked back smokin my bong waitin for for updates.:bongin:

15. #55 amator terram, May 18, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2013
    The AI is definitely the weakest of the smokes. It was a heavy yielder though. Thanks for coming through! Yea bamman the gallery is wacky.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Bump! Pics are now uploaded

17. looking good buddy! how did you upload pics to this server?

18. #58 amator terram, May 18, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 19, 2013
    I used photobucket.

19. #59 b.real, May 21, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 21, 2013
    do you think i would loose a lot of flower weight going from a 150 watt hid to that hydrofarm 125 watt cfl? its just too hot in my room. does the fixture have an on/off button?

20. #60 amator terram, May 21, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 21, 2013
    The first pic is the Black Russian... She is growing extremely fast now. The next is the Iced Grapefruit. she is taking off at a consistent pace. The next is the White WidowxBig bud. She is going to probably be the biggest overall. The last two are the Eldorado and Aurora Indica. The Aurora Indica is screaming Afghan in those leaves but we will see. The Eldorado is growing completely different than the original Eldorados I grew in veg. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]