The Terrarium Of Many Wonders

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by amator terram, Apr 24, 2013.

1. You're such an organized guy ;) Can't wait to see dirty purple

2. now you have to cross it with blue mystic and we'll have some super duper stock

3. Oh the places we'll go!

4. yo xose have you got another king of the cup entry?

5. Not right now but I should be ablt to but a clone of that Blue Mystic here really soon.

6. I did a little trimming this morning
    [​IMG]
    She's coming down in about an hour and a half
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  7. beautiful! dude im jealous about your A.I good job mate bloody hell

8. I had no Idea she would produce like that. I honestly think I may be looking at 4 oz for this one. If so I got one of my goals down. When I first started growing this guy told me you can't get 4 oz in a 3 gallon smartpot. We shall see! Yea, but the AI is dry now. Just need to weigh her.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Very nice my friend, i have about 3.5 gallons of soil in my 5gal smartpots and really hope to get that out of just cheesy d. my other plants aren't big yielders sadly...

10. Yea, We've learned a lot man. If I know about top dressing in flower last go round I'm POSITIVE that Xoseworthy would have been 3 oz. She's 2 oz even btw.

• Like Like x 1
  11. I'm putting everything in 3 gallon pots to veg into the flower tent in 2 days. I'm looking to get about 2 weeks veg time in there and then flower we go. I top dressed all of them with straight chicken manure compost because they are starting to eat alot for those one gallons.
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  12. Wow, that lights still kicking butt

13. Thanks bamman.
    I don't usually do fancy pics like this but here's one for you all :)

[​IMG]

14. here are my vegging babies, only about a week old.

Attached Files:

15. Trying to be like ninetailz :D, added the liner back for easy watering. They go in 3 gallons asap.
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  16. nice..four plants are gonna get all that light? this should be good..

17. looks great in here man
    I still got my new plants in 1 gal pots.
    Really need repot lol I just moved another plant outside due to lack of space.
    Ill proly be doing some kinda smart pot sip but im still working on it.

18. looking awesome!!!

19. Everything is all repotted!
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  20. Nice little steal from the depot of homes. I got 6 trays for the smarties. They are literally perfect sizes.

Attached Files: