The Terrarium Of Many Wonders

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by amator terram, Apr 24, 2013.

1. I would do a baby small mouth but I need more poop from many fish for more nutes :p

With him in there I would have less numbers.

2. Hmm maybe that's what I'm missing. I have a serious issue catching cats, an walleye(unless the walleye are spawning). Pike, trout, bass, no issues. However getting a keeper bass without a boat is a PIA. Man i love fishing, nothing better than a nice jay at sunset/rise and a few keepers on the stringer.

"Fortune Favors The Bold"- Virgil
    http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1304901-A.O.'s-Green-Adventure

3. #3065 GSTM, Dec 30, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 30, 2014
    [​IMG]

Hey man what's up? I've been pretty much AWOL over here and wanted to see how the tote was going for ya. Not sure if 1 plant will always be smaller than the other with the 2 plants together.....I have yet to have 2 healthy plants going in mine at the same time.

They both look pretty strong though!

The next run in my tote should be telling , since I'm gonna go with 2 or maybe even 4 Affie-88 clones instead of 2 different strains..... that should settle the question once and for all.

Hope you had a nice Xmas and cheers to the New Year.

4. Yea I stopped growing for a while. Both did very well and are currently smoking very well.

5. #3067 GSTM, Dec 30, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 30, 2014
    Glad to hear it.....Sorry to hear about the stoppage though...... But ya gotta do what ya gotta do sometimes.

Take care man and hope you can get back at it soon.

6. Happy new year!!!

7. Happy new year Hype!

8. Fucking hype I'll just follow you! Lol I'm wasted. Happy new year may the grow gods be with you.

9. Happy New Year buddy!

10. Whats up homie. I see you lurking. Popped by to check up on ya.

11. Man I don't care if I made 2 grand a month I wish I could just grow and trim buds all my life I swear...

12. We are working to get there, stay calm. Lol

13. Its a reality that's coming closer every day

14. What's up buddy. One day that will be life as well all know it. Wouldn't mind being in that 3-4 range either  :bongin:

15. sounds like my life.. its not all its cracked up to be....

16. You also have a family my friend =)

I do not wish such things at this point.

17. Just wandering threw n thought I'd say hi .😊

18. Hey =)

I just planted this a few mins ago outside.

Attached Files: